Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ...
    Regardless if global warming is real or not, ill be dead long before it does any drastic changes, so why should I care?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentshank View Post
    no. stop listening to al gore
    Never listened to Al Gore once. I read science journals and make my own informed opinion based on that. Stop watching Fox News and getting all of your global warming info from politicians (liberal or conservative), and you might realize just how real human-caused global warming is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleros View Post
    Never listened to Al Gore once. I read science journals and make my own informed opinion based on that. Stop watching Fox News and getting all of your global warming info from politicians (liberal or conservative), and you might realize just how real human-caused global warming is.
    I prefer to use the thought process that we're all basing our opinions on complete theory. We don't know what the Earth's heating and cooling cycles are. Scientists don't know what the Earth's heating and cooling cycles are. They can only attempt to wager a half hearted guess considering temperatures have only been recorded for the last 400 years or so. Considering the Earth has been around for millions of years, that's a mighty small sample size of time and would be considered highly inaccurate based on scientific measures if used for any other scientific experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    I prefer to use the thought process that we're all basing our opinions on complete theory. We don't know what the Earth's heating and cooling cycles are. Scientists don't know what the Earth's heating and cooling cycles are. They can only attempt to wager a half hearted guess considering temperatures have only been recorded for the last 400 years or so. Considering the Earth has been around for millions of years, that's a mighty small sample size of time and would be considered highly inaccurate based on scientific measures if used for any other scientific experiment.
    Have you ever heard of ice cores...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Have you ever heard of ice cores...
    Or dendroclimatology for that matter...