Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    HAL 9000

10+ Year Old Account
    No Alien/Aliens ships yet? Well damn it all. How bout the SULACO! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulaco_%28spaceship%29
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

The Super Star Destroyer Executor

a cylon base ship full of hot cylons of course

A 304 Daedalus-class warship (From Stargate).

Although this is a warship the ship is reasonably designed. I'm sure it would be adaptable for space living. Being able to go from galaxy to galaxy it immediately trumps (almost) anything from the Star Wars universe and it's not too gimmicky or popular just because of it's captain like the Mass Effect ship or Serenity.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have me the X-70B Phantom from SW:ToR.
    Last edited by Drakoro; 2012-05-05 at 05:53 AM.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well its either the Normandy SR-2 (with at least Tali) From Mass Effect 3, Lone Starr's RV ship from Spaceballs or Dark Helmet's Ship from Spaceballs. Dark Helmet's ship would be cool i'll transform into Mega Maid and rule the galaxy.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2012-05-05 at 06:55 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Thee Aluminum Falcon
    Quote Originally Posted by Margrim
    "Heroism sounds like an old lady picking flowers
    Bloodlust sounds like Freddy Krueger dualwielding Gnomes."
    Quote Originally Posted by Demichelis View Post
    Phantasmagorical novelization, oh great one. Art thou enraged?

Deleted
    Super star destroyer all the way and wearing a black mask

With your size limit your basically limiting it to like 5 different ships......

I guess I would get a miniaturized version of the Andromeda Ascendant but only if Rommie came with it.

Deleted
    Seems like 300 meters is confusing many people, probably is a little restrictive on size if i was going for the size limit i would go for Voyager at a cool 344 meters. If size is no limit then has to be Andromeda at 1300 meters.

A little info a Borg Cube is 3000m across and the Super Star Destroyer that everyone loves is 17,000 meters

Click the Link http://conservationreport.files.word...ison-chart.gif if you wanna see some of your favourite ships together

Deleted
    the fully upgraded USS Voyager , as long as seven of nine is included.

Axiom from WALL-E. It got everything you want and unlimited food!

Deleted
    Normandy SR2 with some of the added features from the Alliance retrofit but with the colour scheme of when it was Cerberus. And no scafolding left lying around.