Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Anyone who is thinking about mapping all their skills on mouse might want to reconsider. Having one hand coordinate movement, aiming and skills is massively confusing.

I'm going for:
    qwer - for 4 skills
    space - stand still
    A - potion
    Other important stuff around those buttons for easy access.

Deleted
    im a massive fan of arrow keys and the num pad for key binding

Quote Originally Posted by NerfGaming1337 View Post
    im a massive fan of arrow keys and the num pad for key binding
    If that works for you great. My friend likes to bind stuff on num pad. For me, and most I think, your right hand is on the mouse and it feels kinda unnatural having your left hand on the right side of the keyboard. Unless you're a lefty, then it makes total sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    You only need 6 keybinds for abilities, then potions, if you're ranged you def need stop bound somewhere, if you don't you're doing it wrong.
    Left and right click don't count as keybinds, imo. They're the default, they work well and just about everyone will be using them.

---------- Post added 2012-05-11 at 03:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DespicableME View Post
    Anyone who is thinking about mapping all their skills on mouse might want to reconsider. Having one hand coordinate movement, aiming and skills is massively confusing.

I'm going for:
    qwer - for 4 skills
    space - stand still
    A - potion
    Other important stuff around those buttons for easy access.
    Yeah, the only difference between our setups is that I plan to use the scrollwheel for potions. I'll never have to move my fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    QWER instead of 1234, potion on 1. Makes me feel comfortable after playing League of Legends. Rest is default.
    Thats exactly what I did. Only other thing i added was force stop on 5 on my naga. Im not a huge fan of putting buttons I spam constantly on my mouse side pad

Quote Originally Posted by Threndsa View Post
    Thats exactly what I did. Only other thing i added was force stop on 5 on my naga. Im not a huge fan of putting buttons I spam constantly on my mouse side pad
    You can put stop as spacebar. Your thumb naturally sits there so its very easy to hit.

Q W E
    A S D

Ctrl to Show Items
    Shift to Hold position
    F for potions

Right click bound to Push to talk for Youtube purposes.

Deleted
    I find basic controls to work just fine. I will bind the 5-6 buttons to my Logitech G500 sidebuttons for easier reach, and potions to the middle sidebutton, but aside from that it works fine. The closer to Diablo2, the better.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2012-05-11 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Left and right click don't count as keybinds, imo. They're the default, they work well and just about everyone will be using them.

---------- Post added 2012-05-11 at 03:16 AM ----------

Yeah, the only difference between our setups is that I plan to use the scrollwheel for potions. I'll never have to move my fingers.
    Odd that they are not considered key binds seeing as you can change it under key bindings menu and under the key binding menu map anything you want to mouse clicks. MOUSE1, MOUSE2, MOUSE3,...etc are all considered keys for the purposes of key binding, but whatever floats your boat. Not sure what else you'd call it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Odd that they are not considered key binds seeing as you can change it under key bindings menu and under the key binding menu map anything you want to mouse clicks. MOUSE1, MOUSE2, MOUSE3,...etc are all considered keys for the purposes of key binding, but whatever floats your boat. Not sure what else you'd call it.
    Well, how many people are mentioning all 8 binds? The vast majority of people are only talking about binds for skills 1-4, potion, and stand still. Most people are going to keep left and right click the same, so I didn't find it worth mentioning.
    THere are some who will be changing those two (see the guy above) but still, its a tiny minority.