CTC capped and fully Stamina gemmed

I got another piece of heroic gear last night and it now appears to me with the feast buff, kings and the warrior/dk shout that I'm 102.9% CTC with all my gems slots filled with +75 Stamina.

I few people have said to replace one of my trinkets with a 397 Stamina one, but the trouble being I don't have any! Should I just hold out until one drops, or is there something else I can do to optimise my gear a bit better?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ertoz/advanced
    Last edited by Robertoz; 2012-05-03 at 11:45 AM.
    ~Trapsquare - Kilrogg EU - Level 90 Beast Mastery Hunter~

~10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash - Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.~

Deleted
    After looting a hc ring last night i was on the same situation as u.I know i can be ctc cap with 2x stamina trinkets and full stamina gems but i have only one stamina trinket :P So at least until i ll get a second stamina trinket what i did is reforge some mastery to dodge on ma mastery trinket

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...maethor/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Lethalshot View Post
    After looting a hc ring last night i was on the same situation as u.I know i can be ctc cap with 2x stamina trinkets and full stamina gems but i have only one stamina trinket :P So at least until i ll get a second stamina trinket what i did is reforge some mastery to dodge on ma mastery trinket

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...maethor/simple
    Not a bad idea, here's my armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ertoz/advanced

I could reforge some mastery into dodge, but I do like being able to block for a lot! :P

~10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash - Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertoz View Post
    but I do like being able to block for a lot! :P
    hmm now u confused me...when ctc cap its means every attack will be blocked dodged parried or missed.when u block the amount u block is stable 30% increased when holy shield is up(+20%)..more block doesnt mean u block more damage...so when u hit block cap my personal choice is to go stamina and if i hit a wall like this boost my avoidance a bit.

I honestly don't know why I said that lol, blonde moment obviously. Yeah, so reforging into parry and dodge is the way to go once I'm CTC and full stamina, thanks for the help!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertoz View Post
    I honestly don't know why I said that lol, blonde moment obviously. Yeah, so reforging into parry and dodge is the way to go once I'm CTC and full stamina, thanks for the help!
    Either that or threat reforges, but the optimal way is to get stamina trinkets

I am also CTC capped and are playing around abit with my gear.
    The way i am going is to get one or two stamina trinkets (when they drop, if ever) and possibly just change the stamina trinkets for some dmg trinket on fights and content where the extra stamina or procs/on uses isnt really needed.
    With my current raid team and healers i can probably do entire normal DS on damage trinkets since i stricly dont need the extra stamina - just to spped up things.

So i would say optimal way is, as said above, go stamina trinkets and if you feel like playing around with threat just swap trinkets and have some fun.

In lieu of a 2nd stamina trinket, you could use a Souldrinker. More DPS and selfhealing is better than excess block.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    In lieu of a 2nd stamina trinket, you could use a Souldrinker. More DPS and selfhealing is better than excess block.
    Should be using it anyways!

There is only 2 stamina trinkets in DS, one is useless to prot paladins. Heroic Resolve, and Heroic Indomitable Pride are best. There is the heroic Scales of Life if you wanted to run 2 stamina trinkets.