10+ Year Old Account
    I met plenty of asshats on guild wars no game is safe anymore
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if any dragonborns will be in this one lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Don't think so. There may be an npc one, but that is unknown to me. Players won't be using dragon shouts. An enemy I saw from one of the vids kinda looked like a dragon priest, but I'm unsure. Although, you can be a werewolf or vampire, according to the guy in the introduction vid. Genn Greymane can live in ESO as well!
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-03-10 at 05:39 AM.

It's supposed to be set like 1000 years before the events in Skyrim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    It's supposed to be set like 1000 years before the events in Skyrim.
    there are other dragonborns

look a miraak

10+ Year Old Account
    there are other dragonborns

look a miraak
    and then there all of the draugr with the voice that are a pain
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    and then there all of the draugr with the voice that are a pain
    not really. anyone can shout. ulfrics no dragonborn and he knows a shout or two. those draugr when alive were like any one else.

the dragonborns can just do it thousands of times more easily because they have a dragon soul and can read dragon language.

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 05:45 AM ----------

them greybeards are no dragonborns either.

I suppose you could be but there's really only one known dragon during this part of Tamriel's history. So unless you want to break lore by adding a bunch of dragons, being dragonborn ain't going to do you any good when you can't absorb any dragon souls to use shouts.

And out of curiosity... If Genn Greymane plays in ESO, will he serve Hircine?
    Last edited by Tabbycat; 2013-03-10 at 12:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Possibly, i have family in skyrim.... but its greymane not grey-mane i dont know why these fools do that.... working at their skyforge all day... the wankers.

well it would be nice to learn a few shouts. i know ulfric has killed no dragon and miraak has gone a few thousand years with out dragon souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbycat View Post
    I suppose you could be but there's really only one known dragon during this part of Tamriel's history. So unless you want to break lore by adding a bunch of dragons, being dragonborn ain't going to do you any good when you can't absorb any dragon souls to use shouts.

And out of curiosity... If Genn Greymane plays in ESO, will he serve Hircine?
    There's tons of dragons in this part of Tamriel's history. This is 247 years before Tiber Septim was born and it was him and the Blades that wiped them out in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    There's tons of dragons in this part of Tamriel's history. This is 247 years before Tiber Septim was born and it was him and the Blades that wiped them out in the first place.
    This. There should be a shit ton of people with the Voice in the game. And there should certainly be Dragonborn(s). The Greybeards probably exist. Parthunaax is most likely not their leader but second in command to Alduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    This. There should be a shit ton of people with the Voice in the game. And there should certainly be Dragonborn(s). The Greybeards probably exist. Parthunaax is most likely not their leader but second in command to Alduin.
    Alduin was defeated in the Merethic Era, over 3000 years before this game.

Alduin was defeated in the Merethic Era, over 3000 years before this game.
    Well I clearly have my timelines messed up then lol. SO then Parthunaax is probably perched up on High Hrothgar with the Greybeards.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

One would think if there were "tons" of dragons in the 2nd era, there would be mention of them in Tamriel's timeline. But there is no mention of dragons at all.
    http://www.imperial-library.info/content/second-era

10+ Year Old Account
    Woakerio linked the Tamerialfoundry website before it says no dragons will be present at launch
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Window View Post
    Woakerio linked the Tamerialfoundry website before it says no dragons will be present at launch
    key word at launch

also

the greybeards never killed a dragon, neither did ulfric and they can use the voice

being a dragonborn just means u can do it 10000000 times easier and absorb dragon souls to learn all the shouts

btw
    I am the king of all companions!

Meh, I just want my Morag Tong so I can finally play a proper assassin for hire (Dark Brotherhood is way too religious for my tastes). I'm only afraid that Ebonheart Pact will be overplayed, Nords and Dunmer were focus of 2 games, and Argonians have small, but extremely loyal following. It will be interesting to see Tribunal at their full power, Vivec is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    not really. anyone can shout. ulfrics no dragonborn and he knows a shout or two. those draugr when alive were like any one else.

the dragonborns can just do it thousands of times more easily because they have a dragon soul and can read dragon language.

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 05:45 AM ----------

them greybeards are no dragonborns either.
    Which makes me wonder if Dragon Knights will have a signature ability that is actually a Dragon Shout, it would make the most sense to me.

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 11:02 PM ----------

I thought it was the dragon war that decimated the dragon populace, leaving only a trace amount of them living which were slowly hunted down over the millenia by the Akaviri Dragonguard, and Tiber Septim only killing one or two during his lifetime.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

well, a whiterun guard during one of the very first quests in skyrim says that tiber septim never killed any dragons, and another says there weren't any around at that time. they say it right after you absorb your first dragon soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    well, a whiterun guard during one of the very first quests in skyrim says that tiber septim never killed any dragons, and another says there weren't any around at that time. they say it right after you absorb your first dragon soul.
    were they there? noooope