I think it looked pretty good overall, but they should work on the animations, it seems really stiff, it would be much better with some ragdoll.

I wasn't exceptionally excited by it. Looked kind of boring to be honest.

I don't know why they chose that class to show off gameplay with or why he kept using only the bow. That was probably the worst part of it. Focusing on spells would have been amazing.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh lol @ butthurt fans crying over how shit it is yet they know its in BETA. Seen abit of a replay but not all of it and it kind of looks nice how you can zoom first and 3rd person perspective. But what part of beta doesn't people understand? Probably theres tons of more things to do out there not just that I mean the game isn't even done but nice job zenimax.

Hopefully there is a lot of things to do, outside of combat. It looked really, really generic and not something to concern myself over. Maybe the crafting and such will play a huge role (I like ES crafting), but I haven't explored the game enough to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Yepp, it is.
    ahh that's nostalgic for me. Oblivion was my first Elder Scrolls game, and still my favorite. Morrowind was hard to get into after oblivion, and Skyrim was better in some regards, but i prefer Oblivion. I think the music and the environment was great. Everything was pretty to look at, whereas in Skyrim it was all snow and rocks.

The Morrowind intro will always be my favorite

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who felt really ...young when listening to the announcer? He just....well he isn't a good speaker.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PacGamer View Post
    I don't know why they chose that class to show off gameplay with or why he kept using only the bow. That was probably the worst part of it. Focusing on spells would have been amazing.
    Because people have been complaining that they HAVEN'T shown any bow gameplay at all. If they wouldn't have shown it here people would still be pissed off.

Oh, and they were trying to prove a point that you can be any class (Templar) and use any weapon (bow) and be any role you want (ranged DPS).

ZOS wouldn't have won no matter what they showed in this. They could have just done straight exploration and people still would have bitched.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Am I the only one who felt really ...young when listening to the announcer? He just....well he isn't a good speaker.
    No he was not. They really should have filled in that awkward silence with something...

Hopefully it starts looking way way better as we get closer to release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Hopefully it starts looking way way better as we get closer to release.
    It already looks better than when they first started showing stuff off about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    No he was not. They really should have filled in that awkward silence with something...
    Might have just wanted the audience to focus on the game. If talked, people might complain that he was talking too much. Would have been nice if he talked more about the dungeon at the end.

It was nice to see the skill trees. Combat looks interesting, though I could do without the blood. I wonder what archery will feel like. I could never hit anything in the main games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    Looked pretty bland to me honestly.
    Though I won't know for sure until I play it, could have just been the guy giving the presentation being boring and basically not saying a thing after a while so it was pretty much completely silent apart from the combat sounds.
    The main reason I like the look of the game is still there at least, the whole being able to wear any armor with any weapon, not to mention the skills you can get from the fighter's/mages guild and from being a werewolf/vampire.

Not to mention the place/area they showed off was a bad choice, it was all dark and brown. I like Morrowind, but they really should have shown off a place that's more colorful.
    reason it was so dark was because it was at night i would imagine
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

it will look a lot better when not streamed through a shitty twitch.tv channel. the quality was poor and the game does look a lot better than you could tell from that stream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    it will look a lot better when not streamed through a shitty twitch.tv channel. the quality was poor and the game does look a lot better than you could tell from that stream.
    well to see the difference just look for a wow stream and see how much it degrades from the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quake video of eso dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty cool. Bow animations need work though. And some of the sounds the player makes when you attack are just downright ridiculous. I like how templars can conjure a light spear and start stabbing people with it for a few seconds lol.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-08-02 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanag View Post
    It already looks better than when they first started showing stuff off about the game.
    I didnt mean just the graphics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like it was the sorcerer who was tanking with the shield. That's pretty cool. I expected them to go dragon knight for the tank, but they surprised me!