Deleted
    So much for early acces for EU.... arrrgh

The only thing annoying roght now, is the US timezoned server staff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I'm generally very happy with the game but I agree; the digital imperial edition was probably not worth it. However, I (and a lot of people who bought it) got the imperial from GMG at barely any more than the normal, so for that - I think it's okay. If it had actually been a full £20 more I wouldn't recommend the purchase at all. It's kind of funny considering how everyone was freaking out about it - but I've seen almost no imperial races, most people haven't converted their armor, and everyone wants to save up for the decent horse and won't use the imperial one when they get it (+ it's not that much faster than walking unless you spend a lot of gold feeding it).

Gotta say, I would recommend buying the game 100%, but would not recommend buying (or upgrading) to imperial now the 5 day access is gone.
    You are completely wrong! The Imperial Edition is completely P2W!!! It's just no one is using those features because they have morals.

If you don't realize this was sarcasm, I really feel bad for you.

Deleted
    I like the imperial gear so I think being able to upgrade gear to imperial is quite cool. But the race? Dunno tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Balazzar View Post
    Damn. Had today off and server is powering down. The whole early access thing was a nice idea but really meh. Unless you took off all week to sit and play this game whenever available, you really were limited in the time you could play.
    Yep. Only played for a couple of hours.

Looking forward to the weekend though.

Deleted
    That the servers have to go down for 'launch' is kinda shitty though. Let people play while the launch is there .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    I like the imperial gear so I think being able to upgrade gear to imperial is quite cool. But the race? Dunno tbh.
    Well you can find the imperial style book and craft it even without being an imperial, but the "convert to imperial", is a nice feature. Just a shame I prefer 3 or 4 other races more.. and well, once daedric gets out there /drool.

10+ Year Old Account
    FYI, you don't seem to be able to change the appearance of "bound" equipment (quest rewards and the like). I went with the Imperial version cause after the 20% discount via green man it was about the same price. And I had always planned on playing a sword & board tank type, so the race has it's benefits.

and of course...

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

I'm kidding about immersion. I logged out, I didn't want to lose 30 mins of progress.

I'm really pissed right now, i just arrived home, logged in and... server spam.

They really need to improve how they do server maintenance. choose the best time frame in each region (pro tip: now is not the best time in Europe) and also anounce them at least the day before... not by spamming in game a few minutes before. Is not the first time they do this in this early access

10+ Year Old Account
    These things, they happen.

The palomino horse that will be sold on the store, is that like the 17k imperial horse or like the 42k?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by funyroger View Post
    rings of Mara is mostly meh, 10% exp is ok but nothing great
    Its 20% if you use both rings. Just saying it stacks, not going to refute your opinion on them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kiurys View Post
    The palomino horse that will be sold on the store, is that like the 17k imperial horse or like the 42k?
    Like hte imperial horse. It is offered for those who just want a mount without buying the imperial edition.

Like hte imperial horse. It is offered for those who just want a mount without buying the imperial edition.
    How much is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Imperials look just like Bretons
    Psh! My Imperial does not look like a Breton, but I don't have and can't get a good screenshot right now. -_-

Imperial females are scary. It took quite a bit of tweaking to get one to look nice and a few of the randomized ones I got quite frankly looked transgender. :P

Damn. Had today off and server is powering down. The whole early access thing was a nice idea but really meh. Unless you took off all week to sit and play this game whenever available, you really were limited in the time you could play.
    Yeah, there will have been at least 18 hours of downtime for NA, so almost a full day of early access was lost.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Yeah I got the Imperial edition from GMG for $60. So I took it the deal.

But I would have never payed $80 for it. The only real advantage is the horse. Everything else is just meh, not worth money.
    Same. Speaking of GMG, I got an e-mail with 6 codes in it (for 2 copies of the game). Two of them look like our preorder codes, I assume 2 are our purchase codes, but what are the other 2?
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Same. Speaking of GMG, I got an e-mail with 6 codes in it (for 2 copies of the game). Two of them look like our preorder codes, I assume 2 are our purchase codes, but what are the other 2?
    The three codes are the early access code (they sent it again even though you've already redeemed it at this point), the actual game itself code, and the explorers pack (maps and pet) code.

Quote Originally Posted by Konata View Post
    WHAT. THIS GAME HAS A CASH SHOP ALREADY?
    I am enjoying this game, but really? a cash shop in an elder scrolls game?
    What? 10 char

So has anyone had any luck with AddOns at all? I am afraid to try them yet so early on given the nature for AddOn devs to sorta fizzle out pretty fast.

explorers pack (with maps) we get tomorrow on launch day?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    The three codes are the early access code (they sent it again even though you've already redeemed it at this point), the actual game itself code, and the explorers pack (maps and pet) code.
    Ah, thanks!

So has anyone had any luck with AddOns at all? I am afraid to try them yet so early on given the nature for AddOn devs to sorta fizzle out pretty fast.
    I use Pawkette's Loot something-or-other. It's the only one I really consider invaluable so far (if you like to auto-loot and see what you're looting :P).
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson