Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthat View Post
    LOL! I went there, voted AD, and discovered, to my horror, I was the only one (13%)... I guess... (sigh)... I guess this means we can't be friends...
    I was slow :P

I want to make this as straight to the point as possible:

I'm a Sorcerer. I have 3 spaces in one of my bars I want to put abilities with the sole purpose of AOE only. One of them will be Shattering Prison to root in place, another one of them will obviously be Impulse morphed into Elemental Ring (the actual damage dealer). My question is, what to use as my 3rd ability? Lightning Splash? Lightning Form?

Just caught sight of this in the Reddit AUA/AMA:

Are you aware of the demand for optional (toggle on/off) chat bubbles that players have been asking for since July of last year? Do you plan on listening to the players and adding back the optional chat bubble feature?

Yes. We have chat bubbles working internally. So we want to enable them soon, and testing will dictate which update they arrive in.
    Yay for chat bubbles finally!
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by kiurys View Post
    I want to make this as straight to the point as possible:

I'm a Sorcerer. I have 3 spaces in one of my bars I want to put abilities with the sole purpose of AOE only. One of them will be Shattering Prison to root in place, another one of them will obviously be Impulse morphed into Elemental Ring (the actual damage dealer). My question is, what to use as my 3rd ability? Lightning Splash? Lightning Form?
    I'd go with something that uses Stam if you're not already doing so. Really depends on your weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post

Oh, cool. When they do, we GOTTA arrange a ghost story night; pick the creepiest little campground with a fire (doesn't have to be a functional cooking fire, unless /marshmallow exists) and hunt for the best stories to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post

Dulfy has a good summary on everything.

http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrolls...scriptsummary/

I hope this fixes the Bangokari achivement.

Quest achievement bugs will be fixed when Craglorn goes live (and given retroactively to players)

"Our plan for updates is that it will be varied in what sorts of gameplay is offered"

Woot. That should mean that there should eventually be some soloable endgame, as well as for small and/or large groups. There's some other little tidbits there; this - "Roleplay phase we considered previously is too detrimental to server performance but we are looking at ways to accomplish the same goal." intrigues me, but I'm not sure what they're referring to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Ok. Gonna setup a strawpoll to decide the Guild Alliance for the US guild. I will grab the results 1 hour from now.
    http://strawpoll.me/1616050
    Go DC people! I'd actually like to join this

10+ Year Old Account
    Ebonheart Pact is in the lead. (kinda surprised, honestly) Got 5 minutes left.

I just voted EP, because EP is where winners live. Probably missed the cutoff time but w/e.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Geez. EP just jumped to a huge lead. Get some other votes in there people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poll is closed. Here's the results:

EP: 8
    DC: 5
    AD: 4

Whisper me ingame for an invite. @greevir

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Dulfy has a good summary on everything.

http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrolls...scriptsummary/

I hope this fixes the Bangokari achivement.
    Ah, as always the excellent Dulfy is there to save the day.

What does everyone think about the upcoming Guild Kiosks:

Guild Kiosk will be available at major cities with a seller vendor NPC. Guilds will be able to bid on each kiosk and the highest bid will have their guild store accessible to everyone who interacts with the NPC. Guild Kiosk lasts for 1 week.
    I think 1 week is too short a time for all the bidding work needed, and the richest and biggest merchant guilds will probably have a monopoly on the kiosks. But it all sounds interesting!
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    - Keeper Annals

A guild kiosk that sounds interesting kind of like a normal auction house with a neat little twist but I wonder how will this affect the economy with all the dupes that happened awhile back.

Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    A guild kiosk that sounds interesting kind of like a normal auction house with a neat little twist but I wonder how will this affect the economy with all the dupes that happened awhile back.
    It won't make a difference. I've been apart of 7 or 8 different 400+ member Trade guilds over the last month and buy/sell on them several times a week and have not seen any evidence of the supposed influx of legendary mats people were speculating about.

So was Angry Joe right about this game, and it's not worth paying the full load for?
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't one.
    If yall want your welcome to join my guild, Little Rascals, we can invite anyone from MMOChamp that wants in for NA

or if anyone wants to start a "MMOChampNA" guild let me know im @Catchi
    Last edited by Catchi; 2014-05-02 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    So was Angry Joe right about this game, and it's not worth paying the full load for?
    If you listened and followed Angry Joe on everything MMO, you would only be playing GW2 and nothing else.
    He has some valid points and concerns, especially about the grouping and the bugs, but those are all fixable (and fixes are coming quickly).

To me the game is worth both the full price and the sub.
    - Keeper Annals

And this right there is what's wrong with Angry Joe's review, or any review for that matter.

Watch some live streams, check out some gameplay vids. Read up on the game and what it has to offer. If you do all that and still are curious about the game, buy the standard edition and give it a shot. Most importantly, don't let any reviewer, no matter how much you may enjoy them, influence your decision to play or not play. When all is said and done, you will have made up your own mind.

For me, Angry Joe made some good points, but he was wrong. For me, it's worth the initial purchase and the sub, because I am having fun playing the game, exploring the world, pvping and questing. I haven't even hit VR level yet because I keep hopping around on different factions and the classes I have made. After hearing bad things from the beta and seeing reviews based off the beta, I almost didn't give ESO a try. I'm glad I made up my own mind and gave it a shot.

Well I agree with a lot of what he said in the review. However, I still bought the game and I don't regret the purchase. Despite its faults, I'm enjoying the game. Will I sub to it? right now I'm going on a month by month basis, as soon as I stop enjoying it then my sub stops. Anyway, even Joe said it's not a bad game and if you like the Elder Scrolls gaming universe then I think it's worth it.