That will be awesome!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is everything talked about on Quakecon should be noted they have the gear set for the Thieves guild. Also I'm watching a Livestream they just put up on YouTube, apparently the writers and VO guys are working on the Thieves guild at the moment.
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2014-09-23 at 03:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    ESO Live is up http://www.twitch.tv/zenimaxonlinestudios

Also I won a shirt i guess....
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    ESO Live is up http://www.twitch.tv/zenimaxonlinestudios

Also I won a shirt i guess....
    Grats on the shirt!

I didn't get to the watch the whole thing. I hope they hurry up and post to Youtbue quickly this time!

Would now-ish (this week or next maybe) be a good time to test the waters for a month to see if I like the live version (I was in a couple of the beta weekends), or is something coming within the next couple/few weeks I'd want to wait for (or maybe if I just catch it for the last couple weeks of my first month, that's fine) ?

I've really been wanting to see it since it went live but timing just hasn't worked out. Still isn't great now but I think I can squeeze enough time in to justify the box cost during the initial month.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

new patch is up http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/132976/

the most itneresting and welcome change is this

Combat & Gameplay
    General

Fully-charged heavy attacks from the following weapons will now restore stamina based on your level:
    One-handed weapons
    Two-handed weapons
    Bow
    Dual wield
    Fully-charged heavy attacks from the following weapons will now restore magicka based on your level:
    Destruction staff
    Restoration staff
    any buff to stam builds is welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    new patch is up http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/132976/

the most itneresting and welcome change is this

Combat & Gameplay
    General

Fully-charged heavy attacks from the following weapons will now restore stamina based on your level:
    One-handed weapons
    Two-handed weapons
    Bow
    Dual wield
    Fully-charged heavy attacks from the following weapons will now restore magicka based on your level:
    Destruction staff
    Restoration staff
    any buff to stam builds is welcome.
    These changes alone have made me interested enough to try the game again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noahjam326 View Post
    These changes alone have made me interested enough to try the game again.
    That's last weeks patch. There was another today. Today's was mostly bug fixes though http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...tch-notes-v145

10+ Year Old Account
    There is some new info from the guild summit http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrolls...what_was_news/ there is a lot of stuff but the biggest i've seen are poison making and jewelry crafting.

This game, while it had its problems at launch (and still has), just keep getting better and better. GG ESO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    There is some new info from the guild summit http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrolls...what_was_news/ there is a lot of stuff but the biggest i've seen are poison making and jewelry crafting.
    Liking the changes and this indeed proves that Zenimax is still working very hard and is trying to keep the game p2p with great features. That alone is worth subbing for.

But I think poisonmaking should be a part of alchemy and that jewelcrafting is a shame to implement, I actually like not being able to craft jewelry so that I atleast have to do some work for something.

But we'll find out how it works .

10+ Year Old Account
    Having fun again in-game, maybe due to my limited play time, and having to prioritize everything I want to do.
    Too bad pvp is very laggy and the game randomly 'encounters an error and has to close'..... always in pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    Day 2 stuff is up.... not all of it it ends at like 7 http://tamrielfoundry.com/2014/10/es...d-summit-day2/

Are there any tips or tricks to reducing loading screen time (other than getting a new PC :P)?

Also, I just checked my researches for the first time in forever, what's that new one at the bottom?
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Are there any tips or tricks to reducing loading screen time (other than getting a new PC :P)?

Also, I just checked my researches for the first time in forever, what's that new one at the bottom?
    Nirnhorned, you get it by doing upper craglorn stuff.
    Increases spell resistance on armor, spell pen and resistance on weapon.

Loading screen can only be reduced with an ssd

EDIT: Probably. Maybe. I have the game on an SSD and load times are still longer than what I'm used to so it might not do a thing.
    Last edited by Marthenil; 2014-10-06 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    This game, while it had its problems at launch (and still has), just keep getting better and better. GG ESO
    I'm looking for something to fill the void for a week until 6.0 hits and was looking at ESO. Ive quite enjoyed skyrim, will i like this as well?

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I'm looking for something to fill the void for a week until 6.0 hits and was looking at ESO. Ive quite enjoyed skyrim, will i like this as well?
    Long story short:
    If you expect Skyrim online, no.
    If you expect an MMO in the world of Tamriel, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I think it's worth playing for the story alone (especially the Mage's guild story line with Sheogorath).

If you do pick it up, I'd recommend resisting the urge to just click your way through the dialogue.

Oh and hireling mails... the stories.

Pacrooti told me that he was thinking about taking up juggling but he just doesn't have the balls to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbycat View Post
    Oh and hireling mails... the stories.

Pacrooti told me that he was thinking about taking up juggling but he just doesn't have the balls to do it.
    That is awesome. Unfortunately, I've never read a single hireling mail. I always mean to, but then I end up blowing through mail so I can get to playing and miss it.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    That is awesome. Unfortunately, I've never read a single hireling mail. I always mean to, but then I end up blowing through mail so I can get to playing and miss it.
    I tend to do the same until my mailbox fills up and then I do a marathon reading session of hireling mails. I read them and delete. The stories are really funny sometimes.