10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    I don't see this patch released. Game's still 2.0.0
    NA Server is having the patch applied right now, EU will be applied Monday at 10:00PM EDT (Tuesday, 2:00AM GMT)

Also, the Crown Store potions have been removed from the patch. Patch notes edited to reflect change.

- - - Updated - - -

NA Server is back Online.
    Last edited by Greevir; 2015-03-23 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    If you got that from ESOUI then it should be up to date. It looks like it was updated yesterday.
    ok i had to uninstall the addon, and re-installed it using minion and it shows correctly now and works with no errors, at least when loading the game.

thanks for the input
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

So back when I played this at launch there was an awesome mod called Simple Combat Alerts. The mod is no longer kept up-to-date and when I try loading the old one it gives constant addon errors and doesn't seem to work. Is there another mod that gives the same functionality?

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info8...batAlerts.html

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noahjam326 View Post
    Is there another mod that gives the same functionality?
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info281-CombatCloud.html
    BAD WOLF

Awesome, thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noahjam326 View Post
    Awesome, thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for.
    YW, glad it was what you needed. There's one that's a lot more extensive, but you seemed to want something simpler and that's the best, current addon for it. I actually don't use it, but after looking at it again I'm going to.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    YW, glad it was what you needed. There's one that's a lot more extensive, but you seemed to want something simpler and that's the best, current addon for it. I actually don't use it, but after looking at it again I'm going to.
    I love Combat Cloud. Been using it ever since it released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I love Combat Cloud. Been using it ever since it released.
    Now that I've almost finalized my control scheme for xpadder I need something I can see from my couch. The current enemy tells are too small/dull so I would have a hard time noticing them properly. Having something that notifies me when to block and interrupt without clutter is all I need, so it looks great. I'll have to try it sometime this week.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-sales for the first volume of the art book are up
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...vol-1-pre-sale

also a new lore thing
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...s-of-the-stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Pre-sales for the first volume of the art book are up
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...vol-1-pre-sale

also a new lore thing
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...s-of-the-stars
    $35 for the book. That's not bad at all for 232 pages.

Wish you could dye costumes as well, some of them are kinda cool like the rank 2 vet one for example but in a horrible colour.

Also, if anyone has a Werewolf with a bite available on DC, I'm willing to pay 5k for a bite. @Nightpulse if interested in helping.
    Last edited by Champagne Supernova; 2015-03-23 at 11:17 PM.

I had a question on potential build ideas.

Is there in merit in going a Nightblade Sword/Shield build? I saw some stuff on the class + vampire and was curious if it was possible to be a decent damager with obscene survivability in the form of regenerations/drains?

Any thoughts on how I should go about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyclone View Post

Is there in merit in going a Nightblade Sword/Shield build? I saw some stuff on the class + vampire and was curious if it was possible to be a decent damager with obscene survivability in the form of regenerations/drains?

I don't know about sword and board damage. If you find someone that's puling one off, lemme know. Sword and board is usually the first thing I play in Elder Scrolls games. I love shield bashing enemies to death. ESO however I started with bow.

So far playing it, not too bad

That said, I have a question on set ups stat wise and mechanics of the game. Should I focus on using both my stamina and magicka, or focus more or less on one type or the other?

That also said, stat wise, what would be a good distribution for this set up? 15/20/15?
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

they need to undo this limited deletions crap >.<

i'm like, addicted to alts, and sometimes i'm just a little unhappy with a new one T_T

i'd also like to see a race change option, since race does absolutely nothing in game. i've never seen a game with so little racial recognition actually, it's painful almost.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they need to undo this limited deletions crap >.<

i'm like, addicted to alts, and sometimes i'm just a little unhappy with a new one T_T

i'd also like to see a race change option, since race does absolutely nothing in game. i've never seen a game with so little racial recognition actually, it's painful almost.
    Yeah there's no reason for the deletion limit to be in now. It was put in because of the bots at launch, but now that they're gone it's useless.

People are wanting race changes because of their racials suck now, or they're unhappy with their racials.
    Racials don't make THAT big of a difference. You won't be denied a group if you're an Argonian tank, instead of a Nord tank or something.

But I don't think race changes will come, ever. The ability to recustomize your character and more hairstyles will be coming to the crown store(ZOE would be complete idiots to not add that).

eh, that's not even why i want race changes. i'd like it just because i've been leveling a really cool character, but i'm starting to really dislike being an argonian because of the looks v.v

also, is there any lore about the type of magic night blades use? with all the draining and blood red energy, i've been kind of thinking of myself as some kind of blood mage(the reason i originally went argonian was because it seemed like something a tribal argonian would use...).

eh, that's not even why i want race changes. i'd like it just because i've been leveling a really cool character, but i'm starting to really dislike being an argonian because of the looks v.v

also, is there any lore about the type of magic night blades use? with all the draining and blood red energy, i've been kind of thinking of myself as some kind of blood mage(the reason i originally went argonian was because it seemed like something a tribal argonian would use...).

There is no real 'proper' lore behind the classes really. But lore wise the night blade spells would be forms of destruction magic - http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Loreestruction

Quote Originally Posted by Scyclone View Post

I couldn't give details but I do know sword and board is very popular in PvP even for non-tanky types..that's mostly for the charge/stun, spell reflect, and added armor. I don't think you could make a pure dps build out of it, but I did used to run it on my DK while leveling and it works just fine for killin' stuff. Now that NBs have three stamina morphs in their class skills it would be easier.

There is an in-game book I found where the author was putting forth the theory that NBs' siphoning magic is actually a specialized form of their shadow/teleport magic except in reverse...basically, instead of teleporting themselves through an extradimensional rift, siphoning magic worked by teleporting a target's lifeforce directly into the Nightblade. Of course this is just a theory by the fictional author, but I thought it sounded pretty cool.

I'd definitely love a race change option as well. As someone who usually plays one character it's just more efficient - since then I can change their race as I see fit if I end up getting bored of being a Breton, Altmer or whatever else takes my fancy.