10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheathx View Post
    I feel like my post was removed even thou I DID not break NDA if you bothered reading the whole post mister moderator. I even provided proof with the things I discussed by adding the videos. I discussed nothing outside of these videos.
    I've been deleting them because of said two paragraphs after this one. The class part is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    Can't comment on that myself though as I never watch dev gameplay video's, I prefer to play the game myself and see what it's like. But it is true that it can be easy to modify what is said or what is done to make it fit your opinion. Like for instance what you say now "nothing has changed" that is actually your opinion, but you post it like a fact thus making it seem the dev's simply don't care about the game and it's just another failmmo.
    I never posted it like it is fact, is indeed by opinion. As anything I've seen in any of the preview and gameplay videos from Bethesda isn't any difference the game play I have experienced within the game (I'm in the beta, I've been in the last two betas actually), It didn't look any different, nor did it feel any different actually playing it. In my opinion, theres been no change to it yet, and there needs to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I've been deleting them because of said two paragraphs after this one. The class part is fine.
    So you're deleteing my post for discussing what is both in-game and shown to the public via professional media and bethesda themselves? Thus not breaking any sort of NDA. Seems so, Or you're simply deleteing my post out of disagreement, As I am not breaking any rules, or any sort of NDA by discussing what is shown publicly by Bethesda and media websites such as TGN and IGN. And discussing what is within those videos, and my opinion on it.

It feels to as thou I've some how touch a soft spot. As the only thing you said was fine about my post, Is where I actually give the game credit, and talk good about it.
    Last edited by Burnick; 2014-01-11 at 03:17 PM.

Deleted
    I never posted it like it is fact, is indeed by opinion. As anything I've seen in any of the preview and gameplay videos from Bethesda isn't any difference the game play I have experienced within the game (I'm in the beta, I've been in the last two betas actually), It didn't look any different, nor did it feel any different actually playing it. In my opinion, theres been no change to it yet, and there needs to be.
    Indeed now it's your opinion. The first time you didn't add the "my opinion" part. You can always say what I am saying is my opinion, but if others aren't sure it's your opinion because you have not said first it's your opinion they can assume (or use if they want to) it as a fact.

In my opinion, theres been no change to it yet, and there needs to be.
    I will say this, you are completely wrong in terms of no changes. Not even in the ballpark, wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're deleteing my post for discussing what is both in-game and shown to the public via professional media and bethesda themselves? Thus not breaking any sort of NDA. Seems so, Or you're simply deleteing my post out of disagreement, As I am not breaking any rules, or any sort of NDA by discussing what is shown publicly by Bethesda and media websites such as TGN and IGN. And discussing what is within those videos, and my opinion on it.

It feels to as thou I've some how touch a soft spot. As the only thing you said was fine about my post, Is where I actually give the game credit, and talk good about it.
    No. There are things that were mentioned however not all. If you decide that since some of em were disclosed all of em are fine is not a way to go.

Also what soft spot? I really don't give a shit about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    I will say this, you are completely wrong in terms of no changes. Not even in the ballpark, wrong.
    How am I wrong about my own opinion? SWTOR for example here. It doesn't have the same combat as ESO does, But having played both the game, When it comes down to the slowness and how clunky it is, they are identical in that aspect. A reason, I and everyone I personally know quit the game, the combat was far from fun.

Deleted
    I think the log in servers are down ><

how can we even have a discussion about a game we cant even discuss? Maybe this should be locked and just make a new one once the NDA is lifted? I mean when the NDA finally is lifted who the hell wants to sort through 400+ pages of garbage just to get the stuff about the actual game? Even though theres no chance in hell im buying this trash Im still not going to break the NDA to tell people how horrible of a game it is and the worst one I have ever beta tested.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    I think the log in servers are down ><
    Yeah they are, check the beta forums. :P That's why I am currently here after all.

@dabrix32 agree for 90%. I think the thread should stay open though, but have a discussion with facts where no "opinions" are included. As opinions can't be defended against as long as there is a nda and everyone can post an opinion without even playing or having seen the game.

How am I wrong about my own opinion? SWTOR for example here. It doesn't have the same combat as ESO does, But having played both the game, When it comes down to the slowness and how clunky it is, they are identical in that aspect. A reason, I and everyone I personally know quit the game, the combat was far from fun.
    Let me clear this up for you, your opinion is wrong in terms of the "no changes" part. Your opinion of it being clunky, is your opinion and I am not disagreeing with that.

Well, since there are videos about it on YouTube I assume saying this isn't breaking NDA: the character customization is insane. If only every MMO had this amount of detail.

TERA!
    I wish the gear in more games did. I have yet to see a game with better looking gear than Tera and it's depressing. Game developers need to start hiring actual costume/fashion designers.

I didn't think the world itself was that memorable, but some of the enemies sure were. Eldritch Academy is still the best place in all of Tera.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I wish the gear in more games did. I have yet to see a game with better looking gear than Tera and it's depressing. Game developers need to start hiring actual costume/fashion designers.

I didn't think the world itself was that memorable, but some of the enemies sure were. Eldritch Academy is still the best place in all of Tera.
    Tera's gear is a matter of taste though, I didn't like it that much to be honest. But I am more a fan of historical medieval looks, so lots of chainmail, boiled leather etc etc while avoiding the overuse of platemail.

Also on to it, I think Guild wars II did a pretty good job with their character customization aswell, really enjoyed that one.
    Last edited by mmoc91d120d86f; 2014-01-11 at 03:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, since there are videos about it on YouTube I assume saying this isn't breaking NDA: the character customization is insane. If only every MMO had this amount of detail.

I honestly thought the gear in TERA was one of the worst things about it....

No. There are things that were mentioned however not all. If you decide that since some of em were disclosed all of em are fine is not a way to go.

Also what soft spot? I really don't give a shit about the game.
    what things did I mention couldn't be found in the videos I provided? inlighten me here with that, Because you seemed to have failed to even skim through either of the videos I had linked, Which contained everything in my post in those videos. Which were released by TGN and IGn, The IGN one is a recording of the press conference, I believe quake? That can be seen publicly to anyone, And is where I discussed how the game looks, the voice acting, the scenery, and how the class design works. It all came from those videos.

So to me, it really feels like you just want to delete someones post who knows how to do his research on something, then give his opinion without breaking NDA by any means, let alone any rules. Shall I re-add the videos, And my post so that you can, by this chance actually skim through post and come to realize "Oh hey, he actually isn't breaking any rules or NDA oooopps"

yes, I will argue with a moderator, who clearly has no care for looking at any sort of evidence provided to them. Because, They indeed have half a brain at that point. Go ahead, In fracture me if you will for calling you out on this.

- - - Updated - - -

watch it, I discussed this in a fairly large post, and provided video evidence of me not breaking NDA, yet he some how still thinks I am.

Moderator Remilia, Idiot of the day.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2014-01-11 at 03:52 PM.

Some of the zones in Tera looked absolutely amazing, especially the end level ones. Tera did a lot of things right, the biggest issue to me was the world felt lifeless. Not sure how better to explain it.

10+ Year Old Account
    what things did I mention couldn't be found in the videos I provided? inlighten me here with that, Because you seemed to have failed to even skim through either of the videos I had linked, Which contained everything in my post in those videos. Which were released by TGN and IGn, The IGN one is a recording of the press conference, I believe quake? That can be seen publicly to anyone, And is where I discussed how the game looks, the voice acting, the scenery, and how the class design works. It all came from those videos.
    First off. There was no VA ever presented, so don't comment on those.

Combat was never described in any of them, only shown. How it feels, what you think it's like is not something you can say.
    These two being the one I'm saying is the issue, not the others.

I've watched these half a year ago. I've followed the game, don't presume I never did.

First off. There was no VA ever presented, so don't comment on those.

Combat was never described in any of them, only shown. How it feels, what you think it's like is not something you can say.
    These two being the one I'm saying is the issue, not the others.

I've watched these half a year ago. I've followed the game, don't presume I never did.
    I described what was shown in those videos?... And if it's shown, it is essentially described. Videos that are shown publicly, Discussing those are now against the NDA? WHO KNEW EVERYONE.

10+ Year Old Account
    I described what was shown in those videos?... And if it's shown, it is essentially described. Videos that are shown publicly, Discussing those are now against the NDA? WHO KNEW EVERYONE.
    How it functions, how it feels, etc is not something that can be conveyed via a video unless directly explained.
    Honestly if you have problem with the moderation and enforcement of NDA contact Bibi.

Deleted
    Well actually what he is saying is the following. You are allowed to say how combat looks, you aren't allowed to say how combat feels (to you) as it was never shown how it feeled because if you want to know how something feels you have to play the game and anything you knew from playing the game is against the nda.

But you are allowed to say you fight like in skyrim for instance, but you aren't allowed to say the combat doesn't feel like skyrim.

Uh I read your post, the combat part was 100% against NDA.