Quote Originally Posted by Marthenil View Post
    I have a feeling that there will be a preview in this beta, if only to boost sales. Especially if they do look cool.
    I hope so. I am not buying some mystery race, especially if they look identical to one of the other 3 human races.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Marthenil View Post
    Not only the collector's. It's the preorder bonus for ALL editions.
    Ah of course
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Balazzar View Post
    Ahh. Honestly, not sure why they even bother with factions then. . . It would be just as fun for your "faction" to be your starter zone and help normalize local server use. But if any race can join any faction, there is no longer a lore justification for the stereotypical "opposing factions" component.
    That's one of the major discussion points after the reveal :P

Personally, I see factions as ideal-centric and not race-centric, if that makes any sense. Same way not all high elves are Thalmor in Skyrim.

After receiving an invite for this weekend, I am looking forward to it.

While I know it would cause a fuss further down the line ("I want it! IWANNNNTIIIIIT!") it would be _kinda_ cool if the "any race, any faction" thing didn't continue after the pre-order. Having some level of cross-faction race thing would be people in that faction who didn't align with their own factions beliefs, like folks moving from Europe to the US for work/better life. It adds flavour.

Letting it be a general "anyone can" would probably be a bit more homogenous and take the prettier edge off it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Deleted
    Hey its februari 6th, wheres my beta key button?!

Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    While I know it would cause a fuss further down the line ("I want it! IWANNNNTIIIIIT!") it would be _kinda_ cool if the "any race, any faction" thing didn't continue after the pre-order. Having some level of cross-faction race thing would be people in that faction who didn't align with their own factions beliefs, like folks moving from Europe to the US for work/better life. It adds flavour.

Letting it be a general "anyone can" would probably be a bit more homogenous and take the prettier edge off it.
    I think that's the plan currently Or sort of, as there's talk of it being unlockable in game but after you hit 50 or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Hey its februari 6th, wheres my beta key button?!
    in a time machine
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

is anyone else having issues with the email that has the one-time code for login? i'm trying to test the login and can't even do that because i have yet to receive the email with the code...
    "And so it begins, grab on to your nipples, it's gonna be one hell of a ride." ~ Meteoria
    "AND THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU'RE MENTAL FOR LIKING A GIGGLE STICK MORE THAN A HAM WALLET!! PEOPLE WHO THINK A LIFE OF BEING HATED AND BEATEN AND MURDERED IS SOMETHING A PERSON WOULD CHOOSE TO DO WILLINGLY JUST TO BLOW ANOTHER GUY OR LICK ANOTHER CHICK'S FANNY!!!" ~ Reddit user

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    in a time machine
    Hurhur. There i laughed, now answer mEH!

Deleted

What time do you make beta keys available for everyone?

Here i am sitting @ 12 AM waiting for the beta keys to open up for normal curse account users.
    Nothing yet, when u got this planned?
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2014-02-06 at 12:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Hurhur. There i laughed, now answer mEH!
    But today's the 5th! Also just get one off Curse
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Its the 6th! Its allrdy the 6th 36 mins amagad going crazy bro

It's the sixth in the Eastern Hemi
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post

After the game launches, anyone who buys the game afterwards won't be allowed to create any race for any faction, this is exclusively attached to the pre-orders.

But, you can get the CE and be an Imperial in any faction you want, but that is as far it will be getting.

i subscribed to the beta like 2 years ago or more i really dont know directly from the TESO web.. and the day has come finally...

^ you won't even be able to play by Friday if you're downloading at 380kb/s lol

nvm thought it was Thursday

It seems that TESO is using the SolidState launcher, like SWToR does. It is simply bad at resuming downloads and managing the disk space. The real premium games cares about their tools.
    Last edited by Tackhisis; 2014-02-06 at 01:14 AM.

Yeah heads up to all people doing Beta: start DLing now. My first Beta in Nov I did this and played a lot. I was in one middle of January and had a week-long trip so on Fri when I DL'ed it the DL was unusually slow. . .

Deleted
    Still no beta for me. Hurry up Curse and put it up for grabs!