Quote Originally Posted by Duckstump View Post
    Is it possible for a dragonknight to tank with a destro staff and heavy armor? Would love to tank but I dislike the sword/board playstyle.
    I know players were making in-your-face DK fire mages with destro staff and heavy armor but I do not know if they tried tanking with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckstump View Post
    Is it possible for a dragonknight to tank with a destro staff and heavy armor? Would love to tank but I dislike the sword/board playstyle.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Widow Maker View Post
    3. How will loot drops work in dungeons? Just like normal MMOs where you roll for it, everyone gets something or something else?
    Personal loot except for Treasure Chests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabbycat View Post
    In the issue you describe, you can dismiss your clannfear when he does stupid stuff like that. Of course you lose him as a tank but I guess that's the tradeoff there.
    Yes, I tried that, but I was lacking the dps to kill the boss between "lava baths" without the Clannfear, not to mention that resummoning him in combat is a pretty big mana investment. I somehow managed to reset the encounter and replaced the Clannfear with Mage's Fury for that encounter which was very beneficial to burst down the boss. I can see the potential of changing your skill sets to adapt to more complex encounters later on and is something I'm looking forward to.

I don't think you have anything to worry about in regards to ESO's End-game and longivity in regards to PvE content. They aren't doing a GW2.
    Let's hope so.

OK, I got some questions about Horses. You can name them and spec them into Speed/Stamina/Extra Inventory. Can you re-name/re-spec them? How many Horse mounts in total can you own? When you level up a Horse, does its appearance change? (like added extra armor pieces)
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Let's hope so.

OK, I got some questions about Horses. You can name them and spec them into Speed/Stamina/Extra Inventory. Can you re-name/re-spec them? How many Horse mounts in total can you own? When you level up a Horse, does its appearance change? (like added extra armor pieces)
    I'll answer what I can.

As far as I'm aware, you can't re-spec them. I believe you can still re-name them. I'll have to check that out later and see if it gives you the option.

You can purchase slots for additional horses. I don't know the max number of slots you can buy, but each one is more expensive than the previous one. So you could have say, one horse for speed, another one that is for storage and another one for stamina, or a mixture. But I think you lose the extra bag space when you swap out your mounts. So, if you had a slow pack mule and swap it out for your fast horse, you lose those extra storage slots until you swap to your pack mule again. I don't believe you can "store" items on your horses because the slots just show up on your regular inventory.

Horses do change after you put a certain amount of points in a specific trait. My horse gained some extra decorate straps after I had put 20 points into increasing its speed. The maximum level for the horses is level 50 so it would take you 49 days of feeding to max out your horse. Keep that in mind when deciding what stats you want on your horse.

There was also some question as to whether the expensive mounts offer an advantage over the cheapest horse and they do.

Each time you feed your horse, it costs 250 gold.

The expensive horses have an increase in stamina, speed or carrying capacity depending on what mount you use so if you purchase a normal mount it will never be as fast as the Light horse (the same holds true for the other horse stats). All horses start at level 1, from what I've been told, so it's up to you whether or not it's worth it to shell out the extra gold for the most expensive horse or if you think it's best to just get the cheapest horse because something is better than nothing.

Summary:
    Expensive horses will always be 10% faster or carry 10 more items or have 10% more stamina than the cheap horses.
    Last edited by Tabbycat; 2014-02-27 at 01:51 PM.

What one has to do in order to get the access to official forums? I have beta, headstart, preorder, even got invite for the upcoming beta, but still I can't log in and sign up because of no invitiation code.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    What one has to do in order to get the access to official forums? I have beta, headstart, preorder, even got invite for the upcoming beta, but still I can't log in and sign up because of no invitiation code.
    It depends on how you got your beta access (i.e. if it was through the Curse giveaway or the recent friend's key for the current test, you won't get access to the forums).

If you believe you should have beta forums access, by all means contact ESO support and submit a ticket: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=US
    It never hurts to ask.

I got send an account name and password for access to the beta forums.

Deleted
    I have a couple of questions :

1.When does the beta start tommorow? (in eu times)
    2.How does the 50+ content work exactly? How is it different from doing it with an alt and is it required if you want to higher vr's?
    3.How does vr work, is it like if you are 1 or 10 it doesn't matter or is it more like the level cap is really 60 but they decided to just add 10 + levels at 50?
    4.How long does it take to level your vr?
    5.What are the bonusses you get each vr level?

Edit : one more question, is there a chance to test the imperial edition tommorow or is it just the 'basic' version that we'll see?

It depends on how you got your beta access (i.e. if it was through the Curse giveaway or the recent friend's key for the current test, you won't get access to the forums).

If you believe you should have beta forums access, by all means contact ESO support and submit a ticket: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=US
    It never hurts to ask.
    I heared that I have to wait for an email which Sileh get.
    My beta access comes from Zenimax, they just emailed me the key before the last beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbabo View Post
    1- There isn't much info on those yet. All we know is they are areas for end game players (after Veteran 10 rank), for groups of 12+ people.

2- Heroic Dungeons are an upgraded (harder) version of the pre-50 dungeons WITH new path, story, mechanics. So its a new place.

3- Loot is individual. Each person gets their own loot. No rolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Personal loot except for Treasure Chests.
    Thanks guys. From my short experiences in the beta and watching all the videos, this looks to be like my new MMO for a while. If adventure zones are anything like Runescape's dungeoneering concept...I'm already in love with the PvE endgame.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Deleted
    My beta access comes from Zenimax, they just emailed me the key before the last beta.
    When I got the email invitation with the beta key, near the end of it there was a big link that says "GO TO THE BETA FORUMS" and just above it are the username and password to access the forums which are different then the username and password you use to log into the game.
    Last edited by mmoc3e45b10508; 2014-02-27 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    I have a couple of questions :

1.When does the beta start tommorow? (in eu times)
    2.How does the 50+ content work exactly? How is it different from doing it with an alt and is it required if you want to higher vr's?
    3.How does vr work, is it like if you are 1 or 10 it doesn't matter or is it more like the level cap is really 60 but they decided to just add 10 + levels at 50?
    4.How long does it take to level your vr?
    5.What are the bonusses you get each vr level?

Edit : one more question, is there a chance to test the imperial edition tommorow or is it just the 'basic' version that we'll see?
    1. at 3pm uk time i believe
    2. no idea. other than it's scaled up to 50 to be more challenging, i imagine it as though it's "heroic" questing
    3. it's like bonus levels - i think of it as though you are levelling to 60 instead of 50, but those last 10 levels all come from max level, more challenging content
    4. no idea.
    5. no idea. although i think there's currency to be earned and gear to be bought at each VR level. kinda like justice/valor gear in wow i guess...

bonus question. unknown as yet. last beta i got my imperial horse at the stable, but didn't have access to the imperial race

someone who does closed beta testing can probably answer more accurately regarding the VR level stuff
    Last edited by smokii; 2014-02-27 at 02:42 PM.
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    If they emailed you a key, your beta forum name and password should have been in the original email with your beta key in it.

Deleted
    I got a Curse key from the previous beta. When I first tried to access the forum it required an "Invitation Code".

The day before yesterday, when I went to the beta forums, it just asked for a password reset. Reset the password and now I have access to the beta forums.

I've got a friend beta code, but all my friends already have beta invites. PM me if you would like it.

Deleted
    Hey, I've red that the health attribute has been nerfed recently. Anyone has any info on that, because there was no source ?

It used to give 20 Health per Point. Is it still this way ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McWire View Post
    Hey, I've red that the health attribute has been nerfed recently. Anyone has any info on that, because there was no source ?

It used to give 20 Health per Point. Is it still this way ?
    PTS build has Attribute Health 15 per point.

I have no idea if that also applies to the v0.171 build for the weekend stress test.

Note that the 49 Health attribute allocation is only really useful to endgame players, not for general levelling, since even in ESO it is not wholly trivial to cap out the other two stats.

I'll answer what I can.

-SNIP-
    Thanks for the answers! I will see if I can earn enough money to buy a horse for this weekend beta, but it's hard!
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    any one got an extra beta invite?
    my brother wanted one and i have already given mine away to a friend :/