10+ Year Old Account

I think im interested in this now

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Eh, SWTOR had amazing cinematic trailers too.

Deleted
    I got in before it crashed~
    I had facebook up on a tab, alt-tabbed to it and before I closed it the facebook link from TESO's page came up. Thanks automatic refreshing. <3

On a side note, I filled in EVERYTHING. My chances are now "Excellent".

How did you get Excellent, when I tried I couldn't get higher than "Above Average" and I filled everything out. But yea, I can get to the page, but when I submit it it won't follow through.

Did you check all the boxes to everything or something? I put "WoW/TOR/GW2" for the "what other games have you beta tested/played" questions.

Edit: Now trying it again I can't get above Average. What?

Nevermind. It's excellent now.
    Last edited by vizzle; 2013-01-22 at 03:47 PM.

It's a nice cinematic, but you should never judge a game by its cinematics. Also, where are my Khajiit and Argonians in that trailer?

No beast races in the trailer, huh?

Of course.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just finished my Beta sign up, got just 'Above Average'. Hopefully I get into it, looking forward to this.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    I just finished my Beta sign up, got just 'Above Average'. Hopefully I get into it, looking forward to this.
    I don't know if you can go above average. I've clicked every thing and answered everything, it only gives me above average.
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2013-01-22 at 04:39 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I can't even get to the website. It just keeps loading over and over.
    Well my guildie told me when they found out about a hour ago, so I guess the more people know, the loading gets worse.

elderscrollsonline.com then there's a link or signup.elderscrollsonline.com for direct link. But I just went on the site now, takes awhile to load than it did before, so I think you're stuck in traffic.
    Last edited by Kinferatu; 2013-01-22 at 04:01 PM. Reason: links

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Just tried to sign up. Got an excellent rating then it comes up "we're sorry, the page you're looking for cannot be found." "TURN BACK, ADVENTURER "

Deleted
    Good luck getting into the beta guys, can't wait

Deleted
    I dumbed myself over and forgot to post my dxdiag. Happy hunting to the rest of you 'cause I won't be doing any.

So I'm predicting November 2013 launch. I used to say 2014 but I wasn't expecting this so early. Anyone wanna bet?

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I don't know if you can go above average. I've clicked every thing and answered everything, it only gives me above average.
    I just finished signing up, and I got excellent. I was at "Above Average" up until the question about why they should choose you or whatever. Filled that out, and it changed to excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I'm going to take a guess in saying that the biggest critics of this game will be the Elder Scrolls fans (similar to how the biggest critics of GW2 have been GW fans).
    GW2's target audience was not GW1 fans.
    ESO's target audience is not Elder Scrolls fans.

Deleted
    I got an excellent rating! But loads others will probably get that too, so I'll probably not get in. :/

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    So I'm predicting November 2013 launch. I used to say 2014 but I wasn't expecting this so early. Anyone wanna bet?
    I want it to come out when it is ready. If it is 2013 and ready that is fine. If takes another year and is ready by 2014 that is fine too. I don't want another Star Wars: the Old Republic release with bugs, lack of polish, and not being ready when it was released.

I signed up, not sure about people getting endless loading I got to it instantly O.o

They gave me a average rank... QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Ahriman View Post
    I want it to come out when it is ready. If it is 2013 and ready that is fine. If takes another year and is ready by 2014 that is fine too. I don't want another Star Wars: the Old Republic release with bugs, lack of polish, and not being ready when it was released.
    This is pretty much a non-answer to my statement.

Deleted
    Signed up, got excellent rank. I'm happy now, seriously can't wait!