Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Now the question is: is it actually smart to only boost the speed of the horse?
    Yes and no.
    You can have multiple horses at a certain level, so you might want to get horses with different specializations at some point ... it just takes 49 days and 12250 gold to completely upgrade it.

Deleted
    Personally I am not feeding the imperial horse since I'll be replacing it when I get 41k and then I'm going to go for bag space to begin with, but when I can afford it I'm going to buy a second horse with movement speed for Cyrodiil.

Deleted
    i don't have any horse yet got 8k gold!

I regret wasting like 1k already feeding my imperial horse. Should have waited until I got the 42k...

I haven't bought a horse yet, I've been spending all my spare cash on bag space and bank space because I'm a packrat, and my mule characters' bags are even getting a bit full.

I guess non-horse mounts don't really fit the aesthetic of Tamriel, but it would be really nice to have a tiger mount so my kitty can ride a kitty, with her pet kitty out. Just writing that made me feel 8 years old.

Don't really see the point of feeding the horse since you can infinitely sprint with it. : P
    Last edited by Champagne Supernova; 2014-04-03 at 12:58 PM.

Deleted
    I actually have three imperial horses... Well, guess I won't be running out of delicious salami any time soon. And glue.

I decided to turn my Imperial horse into a pack mule and eventually get the more expensive light horse to turn into a racehorse for Cyrodiil. I think that's what most people are going to end up doing.

Is there a way to deconstruct rings and necks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    Is there a way to deconstruct rings and necks?
    nope, you can't craft them either ... give them to friends if they're unbound or sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantji View Post
    nope, you can't craft them either ... give them to friends if they're unbound or sell them.
    Ah lame. How do you get resin to improve things? Just from deconstructing?

Deleted
    At what point are you supposed to have a mount in terms of progression? I'm level 8 (Done ALL quests and extras religiously) and so far I've only managed to gather together 2k gold. At this rate I wont be able to afford a mount until level 50, yet, I see lowlevels riding around left to right?! Gold buyers or have they figured out something I haven't?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    At what point are you supposed to have a mount in terms of progression? I'm level 8 (Done ALL quests and extras religiously) and so far I've only managed to gather together 2k gold. At this rate I wont be able to afford a mount until level 50, yet, I see lowlevels riding around left to right?! Gold buyers or have they figured out something I haven't?
    5 day head start get a mount for 1g.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Oh yeah, the imperial pack gives you a mount. But I'm fairly sure I've seen lowbies with mounts other than the imperial white horse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    To be precise the Imperial edition gets a mount for 1g (I only mention it because the Standard edition direct from the ESO store gave 5 days but no mount).

I'm not even missing a mount, really, but I would like the extra bag space. :P I upgraded my bag 10 slots for 400g, I think it was, now the lady wants 2,000 for, I presume. another 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyRaccoon View Post
    I'm not even missing a mount, really, but I would like the extra bag space. :P I upgraded my bag 10 slots for 400g, I think it was, now the lady wants 2,000 for, I presume. another 10.
    Aye I feel the same way, especially when overtaking people on mounts while sprinting .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Aye I feel the same way, especially when overtaking people on mounts while sprinting .
    But you're a horse...

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyRaccoon View Post
    And after 2000 she wants 5900...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even bothered that I don't have a mount. I am having so much fun in this game. Despite a lot of people doubting this game, I am having an absolute BLAST! Haven't felt this way with a MMO in a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    And after 2000 she wants 5900...
    She sounds like a bitch