Quote Originally Posted by kalamona View Post
    Check out cabinets, drawers, desks, whatevers, i managed to get a handful of them.
    I do. I usually check everything. I now have a 2nd recipe because my wife wound up looting dupes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    I do. I usually check everything. I now have a 2nd recipe because my wife wound up looting dupes.
    Well, if you are plyeing with DC, check the ships in daggerfall harbour and the royal palace. I got tere some 5-6 of them.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've nearly got all motifs for crafting, just need Nord. Anybody get them all yet? I loot everything and make a point of ransacking houses and checking town houses and the bank area everytime i'm there.

Deleted
    i've got wood elf, agronian, khajit, orc, red guard and high elf.

Quote Originally Posted by kalamona View Post
    Well, if you are plyeing with DC, check the ships in daggerfall harbour and the royal palace. I got tere some 5-6 of them.
    Nope, Ebonheart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah.... been trying to get an Argonian Motif for a while... I want that style of leather armor for my nightblade. Have most of the others and have sold off 3 Bosmer ones.

Well, this is odd. I got an e-mail from GMG with 4 codes. I had bought 2 Imperial editions. I don't know what to make of them, they aren't labeled -_-
    Last edited by Jamber; 2014-04-03 at 09:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Question: I just finished installing and upon entering the game after I sign in it says "Your account is not currently authorized to access this server if the issue persists contact bla bla".
    Should I be worried since I put my game key in, or is this just normal since the account and realm servers are down?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Bah.... been trying to get an Argonian Motif for a while... I want that style of leather armor for my nightblade. Have most of the others and have sold off 3 Bosmer ones.

just ransack houses as the gu above said, found most of mine in cupboards in peoples houses :P

i actually got agronian and high elf right next to each other on one of the quests in coldharbour, opened two crates next to each other and got both books, i was like :O

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    Well, this is odd. I got an e-mail from GMG with 4 codes. I had bought 2 Imperial editions. I don't know what to make of them, they are labeled -_-
    Should be labeled in the email. One is for early access, one is for the game itself, and one is for the adventurer (Or whatever it is called) pack. In your case the 4th must be for the imperial edition content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedShade View Post
    Question: I just finished installing and upon entering the game after I sign in it says "Your account is not currently authorized to access this server if the issue persists contact bla bla".
    Should I be worried since I put my game key in, or is this just normal since the account and realm servers are down?
    Game is currently not online. Give it an hour or three.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted

for some reason thats the message it displays instead of an error saying the servers are down.

so you're fine, don't panic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be labeled in the email. One is for early access, one is for the game itself, and one is for the adventurer (Or whatever it is called) pack. In your case the 4th must be for the imperial edition content.
    Mine are not labeled, but I only have one copy so that's easy enough. For Greevir, have you tried logging into green mans web site and checking your games there?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Mine are not labeled, but I only have one copy so that's easy enough. For Greevir, have you tried logging into green mans web site and checking your games there?
    Eh? I iz cunfuzed! I think you may be referring to someone else!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Has anyone seen any kind of roleplay yet? I think I'll be spending most of my time doing it but I've yet to see any, perhaps in a few weeks...but still, I'd like to see a few slivers here and there.

Deleted
    my email from GMG also just has 3 keys on it without labelling which is which, but i can't login to redeem them because the ESO site is down for maintenance.

In the e-mail, I see something such as this--

The Elder Scrolls® Online: Imperial Edition
    Key:
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Of course, the 4 lines of X's are actually 4 lines of letters, being 20 letters long each. I don't know if it's all for one, or for both, or will I get a second one for my other purchase (I bought them at different times in the same day).
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh? I iz cunfuzed! I think you may be referring to someone else!
    Indeed, meant to refer to Jamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    Well, this is odd. I got an e-mail from GMG with 4 codes. I had bought 2 Imperial editions. I don't know what to make of them, they aren't labeled -_-
    Log into green mans site and check your games library. Should see separate codes there.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Has anyone seen any kind of roleplay yet? I think I'll be spending most of my time doing it but I've yet to see any, perhaps in a few weeks...but still, I'd like to see a few slivers here and there.
    I'm not a roleplayer, but won't lack of chat bubbles be a bit shit?

Deleted
    For those who feel "cheated" by the downtime:
    I bought directly on their page, the key is already activated. FU.