I wonder how the other guilds will work. I've never personally been a fan of the "I am the guild mistress of every guild in the world" thing from ES games (because it makes no sense), but I guess we'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure they will work in a similar fashion to the Mages and Warriors guild. (Light spoilers) A bit of intrigue, some deadric influences, etc. But in the end you become a champion of the guild, but not it's leader.

What will also be interesting about the patch is the introduction of the "justice system". Basically going into some npc's house and looting everything in it is going to cause you some problems with the local guard, might make provisioning very challenging to level. And motifs even rarer.

The main question I have what level is the quests going to be designed for. Will it be similar to the other guilds and it is designed to be done while leveling from 1-50?

Okay, now that I'm not on mobile I can expand upon Darien. :P (Because texting sucks.)

Some of these are spoilers for anyone who hasn't done DC content and others are spoilers for Coldharbour, so...

In Camlorn, you find out Darien is immune to lycanthropy. In Cath Beraud(sp!) you find out he's immune to the 'necromatic mist' that envelops the place that kills everyone else not wearing an enchanted amulet. In Rivenspire, you find out he's immune to vampirism. Along the way during various battles, you discover even during the most hopeless encounters he manages to walk away barely scratched and bruised.

Meanwhile, Darien does not seem to be aware of why any of this doesn't affect him.

In Coldharbour, he tells you he's having feelings of deja vu. During the whole planemeld episode, he tells you he's dreamt about everything that's happening every night since he can remember and even tells you exactly how the upcoming events play out, except that he only knows it ends in a great light and then he wakes up from the dream every time.

Once you finish that quest, Darien is mysteriously missing, presumed to be dead since he wasn't inside the shield during the explosion, but no one knows for sure.

Darien's been the great mystery I've tried to figure out throughout the entire DC campaign. I really hope he makes an appearance in the future and that this isn't just a perpetual loose end. Not only because I actually love his character, but because I really want to know what his deal is.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

So regarding Craglorn:

Is it 'confirmed' you need/really should be VR10+ to do the large group content, or is it just recommended so you can place on the Time Trials. I know a large number of people in my guild (including me) who are right around VR7/8...
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    So regarding Craglorn:

Is it 'confirmed' you need/really should be VR10+ to do the large group content, or is it just recommended so you can place on the Time Trials. I know a large number of people in my guild (including me) who are right around VR7/8...
    From what I understand, all Craglorn content is balanced for VR10+ groups. With a good group however, you can do it at a lower lvl.

- - - Updated - - -

And it's sad that I am more excited about bug fixes than content....

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    From what I understand, all Craglorn content is balanced for VR10+ groups. With a good group however, you can do it at a lower lvl.
    Guess I need to find a good speed grinding group for Wayrest then...
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenRavens View Post
    I am sure they will work in a similar fashion to the Mages and Warriors guild. (Light spoilers) A bit of intrigue, some deadric influences, etc. But in the end you become a champion of the guild, but not it's leader.

What will also be interesting about the patch is the introduction of the "justice system". Basically going into some npc's house and looting everything in it is going to cause you some problems with the local guard, might make provisioning very challenging to level. And motifs even rarer.

The main question I have what level is the quests going to be designed for. Will it be similar to the other guilds and it is designed to be done while leveling from 1-50?
    I assume you won't have the option to exterminate the entire Brotherhood like in Skyrim.

Also, I'm under the impression that the Justice System refers to
    1) Literally stealing from NPCs, like sneak up behind them and hit key to open their inventory then you can steal
    and
    2) Murdering NPCs.

Do you have something that shows that looting houses as you can do now will be involved in the justice system?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    Probably why I won't be doing any of them then. Ah well.

I hope they add some nice single player end game content in the future, right now I see little point in getting to max level as there is nothing there for me.
    Why not join a guild and give them a go? They aren't that hard, it takes a few tries but once you got the tactics it is quite easy to complete. Anyone can do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still haven't done any VR dungeons... I'm sad.
    Welcome to the club.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Also, I'm under the impression that the Justice System refers to
    1) Literally stealing from NPCs, like sneak up behind them and hit key to open their inventory then you can steal
    and
    2) Murdering NPCs.

Do you have something that shows that looting houses as you can do now will be involved in the justice system?
    There are a few interviews out there with ESO team members that mention the justice system and things like looting from houses. I believe it was never stated that looting from houses would now be stealing, but that the option of stealing from houses was mentioned. The new guilds will be tied into the justice system Too early to speculate right now.

A justice system—steal from and kill NPCs and deal with the consequences if you are caught-ESO "Road Ahead Post"

We will also be introducing the justice system. Right now you can steal thing from the table and nobody is going really stop you. Justice system will affect all theft mechanics. We will also be introducing Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood with new story and quest lines.-Interview with Eurogamer

I know there is another interview out there that is a bit more expansive on the topic, but I'm having trouble finding it atm.

From that interview I recall, the justice system was still in fairly early development stages which is why I wouldn't expect it too soon. Although I do believe it was part of a chunk of content the team wanted to release at launch but couldn't for various reasons, so it won't be that far off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercigentorix View Post
    There are a few interviews out there with ESO team members that mention the justice system and things like looting from houses. I believe it was never stated that looting from houses would now be stealing, but that the option of stealing from houses was mentioned. The new guilds will be tied into the justice system Too early to speculate right now.

A justice system—steal from and kill NPCs and deal with the consequences if you are caught-ESO "Road Ahead Post"

We will also be introducing the justice system. Right now you can steal thing from the table and nobody is going really stop you. Justice system will affect all theft mechanics. We will also be introducing Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood with new story and quest lines.-Interview with Eurogamer

I know there is another interview out there that is a bit more expansive on the topic, but I'm having trouble finding it atm.

From that interview I recall, the justice system was still in fairly early development stages which is why I wouldn't expect it too soon. Although I do believe it was part of a chunk of content the team wanted to release at launch but couldn't for various reasons, so it won't be that far off.
    Yeah. I am having a hard time finding it as well. Maybe it was just a quick line on a podcast I heard, where they were interviewing Paul Sage. But I am certain it was mentioned although briefly. Good find with the "road ahead" quote though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyris Flare View Post
    I assume you won't have the option to exterminate the entire Brotherhood like in Skyrim.
    Probably one of the best "hidden" quests in Skyrim. Few people know there is a "destroy the assassins guild" quest chain, although it is a very short one. I wish there was a "clean up Riften" quest chain as well, I would love to have destroyed the thieves guild.

Yeah. I am having a hard time finding it as well. Maybe it was just a quick line on a podcast I heard, where they were interviewing Paul Sage. But I am certain it was mentioned although briefly. Good find with the "road ahead" quote though.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably one of the best "hidden" quests in Skyrim. Few people know there is a "destroy the assassins guild" quest chain, although it is a very short one. I wish there was a "clean up Riften" quest chain as well, I would love to have destroyed the thieves guild.
    Yeah, Paul Sage interview was the one I was referring to. http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Eld...tem-63833.html

From the ESO Reddit AMA:

"With an update like that it’s a little further on the horizon," he explained. "The reason is we do want fully fleshed out skill systems and quest lines for that, so that’s further out. My prediction is we’ll probably get the Justice System in before we get the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood in, just because we want that system to be fully fleshed out and players used to the system before they have to use it. I don’t have a date lined up, but it’s a little further out. I wouldn’t expect it in the first four updates."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    Welcome to the club.
    I don't suppose amongst the three of us, we are all in the same faction on the NA servers? Then all we would need is a 4th. :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vercigentorix View Post
    Yeah, Paul Sage interview was the one I was referring to. http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Eld...tem-63833.html

From the ESO Reddit AMA:

"With an update like that it’s a little further on the horizon," he explained. "The reason is we do want fully fleshed out skill systems and quest lines for that, so that’s further out. My prediction is we’ll probably get the Justice System in before we get the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood in, just because we want that system to be fully fleshed out and players used to the system before they have to use it. I don’t have a date lined up, but it’s a little further out. I wouldn’t expect it in the first four updates."
    Oof. Longish wait. Ah well. Plenty for me to do until then. I was thinking I may have heard it on ESO, Off the Record, they often interview Paul Sage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't suppose amongst the three of us, we are all in the same faction on the NA servers? Then all we would need is a 4th. :-)
    I'm a filthy EU peasant

- - - Updated - - -

And it's sad that I am more excited about bug fixes than content....
    The trials are VR10+ the rest is.. intended for VR10 but whenver you feel up to it. There may be scope for some big groups in there to plow stuff together

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    I'm a filthy EU peasant
    and just Sainur's benefit. Aaaand there goes my shield slam
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

10+ Year Old Account
    HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH

HALLELUJAH

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...-v1-1-2#latest

- - - Updated - - -

patch notes!!111one!!1111onehundred!!!!!!1111one!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    The trials are VR10+ the rest is.. intended for VR10 but whenver you feel up to it. There may be scope for some big groups in there to plow stuff together
    Wait, you need to go through the countless hours of boring questing and hordes of bots to get to VR10 and only then can you raid ?!

How unfortunate that game bashing is not allowed on this forums cause I would have done some.

Veteran Rank Updates
    You can earn up to Veteran Rank 12 as you continue your adventures in Craglorn. Additionally, the veteran XP earned from killing enemies has more than doubled.
    Like I said - artificial "brakes" to stop everyone running out of content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Audience with the Wilderking: The Spirit Armor buff will be removed after killing the summoned boss, abandoning the quest, or after 15 minutes have passed.
    Aww. There goes my free armor buff.