Possible for prot warrior to 1 tank heroic madness 10 man?

im looking at the platforms and not worried about doing them as a prot warrior (having a SP soaking 2nd impale helps)

but phase 2 im worried that im going to get owned by the terrors, any tips from any prot warriors who have 1 tanked this on when and what CD's to use to survive.

tank the terrors for a few seconds in the bubble, then heroic leap away to reset stacks, they should die shortly thereafter. on the second set of terrors do the same and ask for a paladin bubble taunt or life grip

Deleted
    With the 20% nerf those Terrors should melt before they do jack to you. Yeah it'll be a bit harder on healers than it would with say, a DK, but that's what more cooldowns are for. I think its quite doable, worst case scenario you can even off-tank one of them or do some intervene/leap/taunt shenanigans to relieve some pressure off your stacks. But honestly they should die so fast that it should be easily healed.

Deleted
    its a task for very good warrior but all very good warriors already killed this boss
    just take 2 tanks and faceroll...your raid dps cant be that bad to not handle with 20%

10+ Year Old Account
    Get your healers trained in the art of using cooldowns on you a few seconds after you pick up the terrors. Also, be sure to use dream. It's stronger than any cooldown you have. Use it when the terrors are close to death, as some healers love to ignore the tank when they die. Really, the factor on if the tank lives or dies is the healers. I would use shield wall in place of healer cooldowns on the 2nd set, saving rallying cry for the 5% aoe damagefest that deathwing gives out.

Thanks for the advice, I was planning an intervene, life grip situation if needed and ofc dream for the 1st pack.

We haven't tried madness yet and have about 3 hours on it this reset and really want a kill, so wanted to make sure a warrior could do it fine before wasting 10+ mins on the pulls to find out that I'm gonna get gibbed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraggle View Post
    We haven't tried madness yet and have about 3 hours on it this reset and really want a kill, so wanted to make sure a warrior could do it fine before wasting 10+ mins on the pulls to find out that I'm gonna get gibbed.
    You might wanna change gearing strategy for madness (for any boss really) but specially for madness.
    The DR on 3,4k parry rating is insane and i would drop ctc for higher stamina (you overcap by 2,5% aswell)

Deleted
    If you have a dps dk he can just taunt them off the warrior at 3-4 stacks. The terrors don't hurt at all without the debuff.

Deleted
    Its no big deal to tank the terrors in the 2nd phase, dream + external cd on first set, and shieldwall dream on 2nd set, and leap away when the 2nd terror is @ 60%
    or if u see your debuff at like 3 seconds, which is more then enough to clear it.

If he was doing this, when would you spawn congealing blood?

Might want to consider going Mirror of Broken Images if you can it in since the terrors do shadow damage. I've switched my cloak enchant from armor to shadow resist since the the 300 armor is so little for that fight. The terrors are the only place in that entire fight where I feel like I'm going to die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    If he was doing this, when would you spawn congealing blood?
    Whenever the rest of the adds are dead.

Just thought Id say thanks for the info, we chose to go 2 tanks me+dk and 3 healers, killed it in 6 pulls. 2nd pull got to 4th platform forgot to hero :s then few silly wipes and the first time we got to p2 it died. so yep at 20% its too easy, must learn to progress faster in mop

It is very possible, in 25m we had a tank die on the last platform and still killed it. Esp with the 20% nerf now.

It is possible, but its going to be very tough