Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The reason it's good for 25m is that they have 4x the Hp of 10m Hm ones.
    It'll proc 1x at least or 2x if it's early enough.

Forgotten One Health
    ------------------------
    10m Norm - 489,665
    10m Heroic - 829,940
    25m Norm - 1,485,593
    25m Heroic - 2,489,520

It did 5.8% one week, 6.8% another and usually in the ballpark of 1-1.5m dmg per Yor'Sahj encounter.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1678&e=2022

9.3% dmg as our last week kill, maybe it can go more if we didnt have like 6-8ppl with legendaries
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokal View Post
    I suggest using it on spine also, gotta win those WoL metters bro
    actually i've used it last night on 25m hc, as a tank and the kitting went a lot better. The amount of oozes that went for healers was less than in other tries, since you only need a few hits on them to get them to stick on you and since i can't afford to be ambushed by a hungry mob of oozes (and there are A LOT of them) only a few hits from time to time do the job just fine

Deleted
    However, you don't need a BLF to get high ranks in Yorsahj. Just need a propper strat to increase the raid's dps.

Currently ranked 3 without anyone in the raid ignoring adds. All we did was pulling 2 packs of adds with the boss and burst with 110k dps. GG

I'll point the obvious.. it depends how many adds phases you get in the fight and if you kill the black ooze or not?
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch