Deleted

[VIDEO] A State of MoP Warlock: Demonology Preview (Beta)

Hey again!

For those interested, gathered a preview and sum up of the current Demonology on the beta servers. In depth analysis will come later, closer to live when we are 90, but i hope you enjoy the sneak peak of what to expect. This video contains basic showing of spells, mechanics and more to give you an idea of what you will be doing at 90 as demonology. I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for the support.

Cheers <3!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Hahahaha you dare the Demo vid ...

ok, let's look this alpha thing.
    ! Dared it

Oh well here it is. Why is Hand of Guldan that small? Seriously? It is almost as small as a shadow bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    HoGulda..... Oh shit, WTH, what happened O_O.

W T F...
    Someone has to post this on the official forums. Is it that people haven't noticed it or that they don't care? Cause it is ridiculous as it turned out to be (in terms of size). They may at least revert to the size of live, not even smaller!

Cause it had its name changed to 'Finger of Gundan' now...

Thanks for sharing

I see there is no more perma meta already. Do you feel they gonna get rid of dark apotheosis all together now? I don't really see the point of it now if you can't offtank or if you can solo in worse conditions than demonology on live....Looks like it's just wings and your numbers are bigger in caster form

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Thanks for sharing

I see there is no more perma meta already. Do you feel they gonna get rid of dark apotheosis all together now? I don't really see the point of it now if you can't offtank or if you can solo in worse conditions than demonology on live....Looks like it's just wings and your numbers are bigger in caster form
    Beta is long and as i generally say, i don't like to predict too much what they do, as you can never tell! Let's see what their point is with it later on, but yea it' seems like they wanted something and then started removing it without actually removing the base of it. Maybe some interesting PvP usage? Hard to tell!

HoG is being renamed to Shrimp of Gul'dan to reflect the new visual effect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 6kle View Post
    HoG is being renamed to Shrimp of Gul'dan to reflect the new visual effect.
    hahahah, let's hope they make it bigger before or on live, it really is too small

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkuggz View Post
    hahahah, let's hope they make it bigger before or on live, it really is too small
    I've seen a video on channel dated on 5th may and it was on normal size. Hope that they have indeed fixed it already -.-