Heroic Spine, Searing Plasma and World of Logs

Hey guy's I'm pretty new to logs, haven't been doing it for too long since I just recently became a raid leader/more familiar with them so some things I still need some help working out. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how I can see how much searing plasma my healers healed off total? I mean over the course of the night would be good but more specifically the attempts we had that were 9-10+ minutes (heartbreaking 3% wipe on very last lift dude to missed dispel on one lol). I will link the report to the specific night in question below. We are a casual 1 night a week only guild with an ever revolving roster (haven't had the same lineup for back to back weeks in about 3 months) so it takes us a bit of time to get through content, but we still manage it. Our DPS was having tendons to 30%-40% on first lift on a lot of pulls and then popping the plate a 2nd time before out 1 minute 30 second valor trinkets are off cooldown so DPS isn't an issue. I would just like to know if there is a way I can see numbers of how much searing plasma each healer cleared.

Thank you very much.

Not sure if there's a way to (easily) tell on WoL, but there's an addon that can announce healing done on searing plasmas after each attempt. I want to say it's PhoenixStyle but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks, I appreciate it very much.

And yeah I can find the logs on WoL where it shows EVERY SINGLE ABSORBED HEAL in a timeline, but I just was looking to some overall numbers haha. This is great, thanks again.

Deleted
    You can also go to Analyze -> Healing Done and enter "absorbed > 0" (without "") in the text field below the menu on the left and hit enter.

That sums up every heal that was atleast partially absorbed.

Quote Originally Posted by ccKep View Post
    You can also go to Analyze -> Healing Done and enter "absorbed > 0" (without "") in the text field below the menu on the left and hit enter.

That sums up every heal that was atleast partially absorbed.
    Awesome, thank you