Deleted

Good Co-op games?

Bank holiday weekend, first time me and my housemate have some time off, we fancy a game as we rarely get a chance just to moosh and play .. and no betas on!

Any half decent cheap coop games knocking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    this is something i would like to find out as well, my best friend now lives half way across the country, and we are running out of good co-op games to play online together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Deleted
    Borderlands?

Left for Dead 2?

Both should be available on Steam.

Trine and Portal 2 unless you've already tried those.

Portal 2 is the most fun co-op experience I've ever had (nothing like 'accidentally' squishing your friend while trying to solve a puzzle) however until the map-editor arrives it's rather limited in the amount of time you'll get out of it.

Borderlands was great and long-lasting, and there is a new one coming out this year.

Other ones to consider from my experience are Magicka, Left 4 Dead 2, and Terraria.

Deleted
    No specific order:
    Diablo 2
    Borderlands
    Age of Mythology (skirmish against AI)
    Ghost recon Advanced Warfighter (quite hard but fun and require alot of teamwork)

I have also heard that the Lego games (star wars and Indiana Jones) are quite good Co-op, and can be played split screen.
    Or have alook at co-optimus dot com.

Dead island! You HAVE to play deadisland. Zombies, vehicles, customizable weapons, ITS AWESOME!

Deleted
    I'm a big fan of borderlands.

Also, look at www.co-optimus.com

Deleted
    Why isnt torchlight coop

terraria might be fun.
    Serious Sam first encounter or second encounter.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Super monday night combat ( Super MNC ) very fun and free on steam ( and other places i guess ) kinda a FPS version of LoL

Donkey Kong Country 1-3
    A troll is a troll and a roll is a roll, and if we feed them trolls then we don't eat no rolls.

Deleted
    Just wait 7days, you will have a great co op game =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifuriex View Post
    Why isnt torchlight coop
    Try Titan Quest with the Immortal Throne expansion. Check out the Underlord mod for it as well.