Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Madness of Deathinwing Kill US 1001

So my guild finally put down the monster of this expansion and now we are all burnt out. The debuff sort of helped but we still managed get world 3568th kill and US 1001 8/8HM 25m. Epic kill video below. I was so excited I just had to share with you guys. All the nerdy mumble talk starts around 15:01

Last edited by LCDArcade; 2012-05-04 at 07:48 PM.

Deleted
    Gz non the less!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Despite It's late, It doesn't matter. A kill is a kill therefor

You have my congrats.

I don't see how that's an epic kill video, that's a 100% normal kill video.

Dumbest Thread 2012

Congratulations on the kill. I remember how excited I was on my first H Madness kill. Don't let anyone take that away from you just because they killed it earlier, or even worse, because they haven't killed it!

Zywrath - Eredar

Quote Originally Posted by Burritaco View Post
    Nono, it's a heroic kill video

Gratz to you OP and your guild of course!

Deleted
    Don't see why you posted here...but gratz.

Deleted
    Gz, Wonder what the 3568th ranked guild is doing to keep 'The best dk in the world' in its ranks. eksdee

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Don't see why you posted here...but gratz.
    So where else should he post?

Congrats on the heroic kill!

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    So where else should he post?

Congrats on the heroic kill!
    Nowhere. People don't even care about the world 4th kill let alone US 1000+ with 20% nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Nowhere. People don't even care about the world 4th kill let alone US 1000+ with 20% nerf.
    I do believe I care. I like nifty numbers and 1001 fits the definition of nifty.
    Btw Grats OP on your awesome acheive. I haven't downed the bastage on reg yet so all my props for the day go to your team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapanther View Post
    I do believe I care. I like nifty numbers and 1001 fits the definition of nifty.
    Btw Grats OP on your awesome acheive. I haven't downed the bastage on reg yet so all my props for the day go to your team.
    For about a week the 10man guild I was running was listed as #666 world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapanther View Post
    Please spell and form sentences correctly.

Infracted~
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2012-05-04 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Considering that there is only like 2 or 3 25m guilds left per server and my guild only raids 3 days a week, this is a pretty big deal. Top world guilds raid 7 days a week at 6+ hours a day. If we put in that much time, we'd get world first kills to.

Quote Originally Posted by Burritaco View Post
    it really is now :x

most of our raiders are getting worse because they know they dont need to try, cba to switch target properly etc, whore meters and cause dumb wipes on content we cleared months ago.

just praying people dont get used to raiding with these dumb nerfs and play like crap when t14 heroic progress starts...

but on the plus side these nerfs allow us to earn millions in selling madness weapons and mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    Considering that there is only like 2 or 3 25m guilds left per server and my guild only raids 3 days a week, this is a pretty big deal. Top world guilds raid 7 days a week at 6+ hours a day. If we put in that much time, we'd get world first kills to.
    Alright dude. I really didn't mind you making a thread and I was even thinking "well wow congrats on your kill." But I can't let you go around acting pompous on false information while also diminishing the effort and value of what it takes to get a first world kill.

You claim you could be world first if you raided the same amount of time as the world first guilds.

KIN killed Morchok normal on December 1rst and killed Deathwing Heroic on December 20th according to wowprogress. That's 20 days. If they did raid 6 hours a day, hell, I'll even say they raided 8 hours just to make it seem that much more significant for you, then they raided a total time of (20 days)*(8 hours/day) = a total of 160 hours for KIN to be world first.

Your guild, according to wowprogress, killed normal Morchok on November 30th and killed Heroic Deathwing today, May 4th. It seems you raid 10.5 hours a week according to what the description on wowprogress says, and the time in between your Morchok and Deathwing kill is around 23 weeks if I counted right, so it took you a total of (23 weeks)*(10.5 hours/week) = a total of 240.5 hours for you to kill Heroic Deathwing.

I don't even want to mention any strategies you conveniently took from icy-veins or fatboss or L2R that helped you with your kills, or the fact that you had a buff, but you definitely didn't get to where KIN got in the same amount of time.

Congrats on your kill, and I do think it's great for you and I don't want to devalue it for you, but please refrain from insulting the best guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Alright dude. I really didn't mind you making a thread and I was even thinking "well wow congrats on your kill." But I can't let you go around acting pompous on false information while also diminishing the effort and value of what it takes to get a first world kill.

You claim you could be world first if you raided the same amount of time as the world first guilds.

KIN killed Morchok normal on December 1rst and killed Deathwing Heroic on December 20th according to wowprogress. That's 20 days. If they did raid 6 hours a day, hell, I'll even say they raided 8 hours just to make it seem that much more significant for you, then they raided a total time of (20 days)*(8 hours/day) = a total of 160 hours for KIN to be world first.

Your guild, according to wowprogress, killed normal Morchok on November 30th and killed Heroic Deathwing today, May 4th. It seems you raid 10.5 hours a week according to what the description on wowprogress says, and the time in between your Morchok and Deathwing kill is around 23 weeks if I counted right, so it took you a total of (23 weeks)*(10.5 hours/week) = a total of 240.5 hours for you to kill Heroic Deathwing.

I don't even want to mention any strategies you conveniently took from icy-veins or fatboss or L2R that helped you with your kills, or the fact that you had a buff, but you definitely didn't get to where KIN got in the same amount of time.

Congrats on your kill, and I do think it's great for you and I don't want to devalue it for you, but please refrain from insulting the best guilds.
    I never wanted to insult top guilds, I was merely trying to convey that top world guilds raid a lot more than we do. If you go and look at raiding schedules of like vodka and blood legion you will see what im talking about. You have to admit that raiding 3 hours a day for other 3 days is pretty minimal for a guild that has done a full heroic clear. Sure, if we raided more we would have cleared content more quickly and would have been on farm a lot sooner.

I don't care if we are killed the boss with 30% buff, the fact that most guilds still have not killed normal deathwing or heroic spine, and on top of that we are a 25m guild is a big accomplishment. Maybe not for most people but for those who actually have done it or gotton this far know what im talking about and how I feel.
    Last edited by LCDArcade; 2012-05-05 at 01:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    I never wanted to insult top guilds, I was merely trying to convey that top world guilds raid a lot more than we do. If you go and look at raiding schedules of like vodka and blood legion you will see what im talking about. You have to admit that raiding 3 hours a day for other 3 days is pretty minimal for a guild that has done a full heroic clear. Sure, if we raided more we would have cleared content more quickly and would have been on farm a lot sooner.
    Not really, that's what we raid and I think its become the norm nowadays. Again that's not to say a heroic kill is little less as 95% of WoW still doesn't have one, but 3 days a week is pretty standard for raiding guilds today. The "minimal" nowadays is 1-2 day guilds like Aurora. And Mandess with the nerf is... ugh. I like your video but didn't you feel more of a sense of pride after Rag or Spine? =/ I did anyway. Still nice to see videos with voice chat in them though, always fun to watch those especially in 25m.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can people please remember that people that play this game play on different levels. What is an achievement to one person may not be to you or another person, however please be civil and respect peoples achievements. This is the Raids and Dungeons forums where people post videos and create discussions regarding the aforementioned. There is no world ranking requirement to do so. If the content of a thread doesn't interest you, you can simply move on and read or respond to another thread. Posting responses berating peoples achievements because they don't satisfy you is a far from productive post to make on the forums.