Thread: Weird Occurence

Weird Occurence

So, this is a disclaimer, I do not agree with what my friend did, in-fact I think it was pretty stupid. But I am going to tell you what happened to us last night and see whether or not I can get some opinions on what could happen or really happened.

Red = Us
    Orange = Restaurant

Okay, so we were all drinking a little except the driver, anyway, we are the red in the diagram and it is ~12:30 in the morning. I am in the back seat with one of my friends driving and my other friend in the passenger seat.

We see a guy walking on the crosswalk in-front of us. He seems like hes ~20-25 and hes wearing like a polo and jeans. Anyway, he is walking like in a really weird fashion, by himself, at 12:30 in the morning, like at a highway almost. So it was very weird. Anyway, he looked a bit fruity, I don't want to straight up say he looked gay and people think I am stereotyping what gay people look like, but lets just say he did look what I would think a gay guy would look like.

Then my friend rolled down his window without warning as the guy got to the end of the crosswalk and yelled something along the lines of "Way to walk faggot!" or something insulting using the word faggot. This guy then stopped for about 15 seconds and looked at the car, it was weird. Then he comes up real close to the car, kneels in-front of it, and takes a picture of the license plate then he hits the hood of the car with an open palm, not hard, just like tapped it (This whole time btw were sitting at a red). Anyway we were all like wtf?!?! and when the light went green we just drove past the restaurant cause we didn't want that guy to see us go in there, so we pulled into this like, circle a little off the road behind the restaurant. We just sat there saying, "what the fuck that was so fucking weird" and me and the driver were like, "dude, why the fuck did you yell that at him?" Then we saw the guy walking towards us as we were parked in the circle (It was probably like a minute or less walk from the original crosswalk). So we decided to pull out and just drive past him and to another restaurant. As we then passed him he tapped the car and said something like "We arn't at a stoplight now" implying he wanted to fight or something like that.

So we were weirded out about the whole thing and I was just wondering what all of you think this means.
    Last edited by Packers; 2012-05-05 at 02:20 PM.

Deleted
    It means your friend needs to stop being so homophobic and grow up. He is lucky he did not say it to the wrong person.
    If that was me taking a photograph of your car registration, it would be to track you down later, be on your guard.
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2012-05-05 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamlore View Post
    This is weird indeed. What the heck are you trying to say?
    What do you mean?

Deleted
    Does the car belong to you OP?

Deleted
    i was hoping for something about aliens.... this is just an average occurrence amongst immature kids

So some people were drunk, some insults were said, a picture was taken, and someone touched someone elses car twice? Thats "what really happened" from reading your story. Not sure why a huge waste of space picture was required or even this thread. Sounds like a pretty normal boring night to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers View Post
    What do you mean?
    Same as me, probably. What was the point of it? That the tapping of the hood was weird?
    Your friend is a fool, there's nothing more to it.

Oh, and kindly resize that huge photo. Or get rid of it completely, since it doesn't really provide anything useful for the story.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Does the car belong to you OP?
    No

10 characters

---------- Post added 2012-05-05 at 02:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    Same as me, probably. What was the point of it? That the tapping of the hood was weird?
    Your friend is a fool, there's nothing more to it.

Oh, and kindly resize that huge photo. Or get rid of it completely, since it doesn't really provide anything useful for the story.
    Resized it, Im trying to give people a visual of how it was laid out

and the picture of the license plate was weird.
    Last edited by Packers; 2012-05-05 at 02:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It means you got what you deserved for being douchebags. No actual harm done, other than a little scare.

I really doubt he wanted to fight, not even those who can hold their own are usually keen to take on four to one. But what do I know, he could be an MMA champion or cranked out of his mind on PCP. That's why you don't screw with random people on the street.
    Last edited by Tribunal; 2012-05-05 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers View Post
    and the picture of the license plate was weird.
    He most likely took it in case there was a reason to locate you. For example, if your friend decided to get physical.

10+ Year Old Account
    It means he was trying to make you shit yourself, and I think he managed well. Do it again and he'll split you in 2.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    You got what you deserved imo. If anything would've happened to him he could fck you over just like you tried him (or your friend in this case). It's a smart thing he did though.

It's horrible that you shouted insults at the guy in the middle of the street for no reason, like Tribunal said you come across as douchebags.

I don't know he took the picture, maybe it was a way to track you down should the conflict escalate and the police became involved.

To avoid situations like this ask your friend to stop being such a cunt.