Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Question Preparing for D3 Launch

What are you going to buy to prepare for hours and hours of D3 gameplay?!
    I myself am purchasing x2 Taco Boxes from TB, couple liters of Mtn.Dew and possibly chips of some sort.

Edit: Probably also have a large amount of water to allow my kidneys to have a break from the soda.
    Last edited by MixelPlx; 2012-05-06 at 10:21 AM.

chicken breasts and shitloads of rise... just like every day

---------- Post added 2012-05-05 at 08:05 PM ----------

pisses me off that there's no mtn.dew in my country, i wanna try it out! every1's talking about it
    Last edited by Tokas; 2012-05-05 at 07:07 PM.

I can only game out for about 48 hours . Good enough I guess. I'll be enjoying a huge plate of homemade nachos, beans, jalapenos,GB; cooked with chilli powder, cumin, and black pepper, Ortega green chillies, Olives, and about 1lb maybe 1 1/2lb. of cheese. cooked in the oven for 30 min. Good for a few hours, and the rest is a 36pk. of Coke with some chips/dips on the side maybe some other home cooked stuff.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    pisses me off that there's no mtn.dew in my country, i wanna try it out! every1's talking about it
    It's overrated, trust me. :P

I think I'll just get fruits and such, because fruits will keep you going longer than unhealthy food.

I'll just be happy that this semester will be OMFG OVER. It's been Hell... so how fitting to spring into a different Hell!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I'm just gonna suggest that the "ZOMG 48 HOUR GAME-FEST" is not really befitting of the Diablo genre. There's no gear race, world firsts, or the such. It's just group up and have fun with your friends. Please, you'll ruin the game for yourself and then complain that it was too short.

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i will order 2x pizza
    and probably coca-cola or some orange juice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcry View Post
    I'm just gonna suggest that the "ZOMG 48 HOUR GAME-FEST" is not really befitting of the Diablo genre. There's no gear race, world firsts, or the such. It's just group up and have fun with your friends. Please, you'll ruin the game for yourself and then complain that it was too short.
    Way too sensible!

I can't wait to burn my way through this game . Doubt I'll go for a marathon though, so probably no "special" food, just water and normal meals

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too short ?!? There is freaking inferno awaiting me ! :-D
    (>^^)> Pandas

Why I need to buy something? can't I just stand up for 45 minutes and eat something from the fridge?

Gatorade
    Gatorade
    Gatorade
    Gatorade.

It works for sports so i bet itll work for this!

In other words, lots of redbull v.v
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

will try fruits :O + mass of energy drinks for the coffein
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Deleted
    Won't be eating junk food and unfortunately I'm allergic to caffeine.... so just regular balanced meals, fruit for extra sugar, water and mmm hot chocolate, for me... not so exciting, nothing special to buy really. My husband will probably consume his weight in coffee and mountain dew though, mind you... that's pretty much his average day anyway :P

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dr.pepper is all I need personally :P

Deleted
    Get bottle
    2/3 sugair
    1/3 water
    Stir

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing really, i am just going to get plenty of sleep beforehand :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Mountain Dew, but it has to be one of the most unhealthiest soft drinks you can buy. Maybe it couldn't pass the health standards of a drink that can be consumable by kids in your country.

Not too excited about the game, but I'm getting it anyway. In either case, the semester just finished and I need to find a job, so my plans will revolve around what happens on that front first.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I'm allergic to caffeine..
    my prayers are with you

Deleted

[/COLOR]pisses me off that there's no mtn.dew in my country, i wanna try it out! every1's talking about it
    it's horrible! the most artifical and sweet taste you can imagine. like redbull²+strange after taste

Some play to experience stuff overtime, some like to go nuts with initial launches.
    I consider myself to be one that wants to clear this game as quick as I can as the only real thing I'm looking forward to is the last couple of acts, but also the 23-28min of cinematic's.

Not to mention, its been 12years since D2 came out? I'm pumped for a better looking version of a game I grew up with and played for hours and hours.
    Last edited by MixelPlx; 2012-05-05 at 08:29 PM.

Deleted
    (EU) I'll be going to sleep just before the release and wake up rested with a normal day-night rhythm and ENJOY the first playthrough of normal with a fully rested non-fatiqued mind. This way I'll probably even make more progress during the day and be further in the game at 12 midnight the next day than those that started at midnight and I'll have enjoyed it more because I was rested etc. (don't give me that nonsense of ''no I'm different I can play all night @ full brain capacity without normal sleep). I've always found these midnight releases to be utterly retarded, it makes more sense for every party involved to let the servers go online 12.00 noon.