Diablo 3 limited Edition strategy guide.

Anyone plan on picking it up... Is it worth it?

Nothing is limited edition on the internet. Especially not diablo3 guides. Dont use money on such things. they are freely available.

Deleted
    Im not planning on picking it up i dont see a reason to the only guides i find usefull where the old pokemon guides back in the day befor the internet kinda destroyes the fun in new games with guides.

Deleted
    There's not a lot of strategy required in Diablo 3 so I would say no.

10+ Year Old Account
    i deffinately am just because the CE comes with a digital non PDF copy of the complete guide which has a complete bestiary and list of attainable items sooo... yuh worth it xD
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    i deffinately am just because the CE comes with a digital non PDF copy of the complete guide which has a complete bestiary and list of attainable items sooo... yuh worth it xD
    The official website will have the items and a full bestiary will be available on a 3rd party website probably on launch
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

You know Strategy Guides are worthless when even Gamestop tells you not to buy them. All of the information will be available on internet databases tomorow/tuesday if its not already in an even more interactive form than in the guide. You will also find it by searching google faster than you'll find it listed in the table of contents.

Deleted
    If you're a collector and you like to have everything to do with a game then it looks good - but for information purposes I don't think it will contain anything that special, there will be item and monster and quest databases after release with all that sort of info.

If you want to spend your money on a diablo related book I can highly recommend the Book of Cain though (artwork/lore rather than in-game stats but well worth the money!)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpenth View Post
    You know Strategy Guides are worthless when even Gamestop tells you not to buy them. All of the information will be available on internet databases tomorow/tuesday if its not already in an even more interactive form than in the guide. You will also find it by searching google faster than you'll find it listed in the table of contents.
    ^ This, so much this.
    Don't try to fix what's not broken~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    The official website will have the items and a full bestiary will be available on a 3rd party website probably on launch
    yes but my computer is much faster than my internet so having the information on my computer is very convenient.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

I think the last strategy guides I bought for a Blizzard game was for The Burning Crusade, since web resources weren't so popular at the time.. Haha, I love them though. Brings back memories.

I'd get it for memorabilia and collectors, but not for the information.

I'm getting it as a memento rather than a full guide. I like that kind of thing.

I remember the old manuals that came with the first Command and Conquer games, unit and building descriptions felt so useful and engaging information