Weird Thunderstorm effect (Beta)

Whenever I thunderstorm, it leaves a strange lightning pulse effect that pulses every couple seconds. Anyone else notice this or have any idea if it does anything?

Does it pulse on the target(s)? Or the place you cast it? Or around you?

The place I cast it. I'm in the valley of wisdom on Lost Isles with like 7 of them pulsing currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    i noticed the same kind of problem with hammer of the righteous on my paladin ... the aoe graphic keeps going off in the spot i cast it (only sometimes) even if i and the entire party have moved away from that spot and all the mobs have died

Likely just a bug. Perhaps test it out in a major city/someplace else to see if it's just the new zones?

I first noticed it in an empty DS instance while waiting for the group, but now I'm just filling up the valley of wisdom with these things. They don't seem to ever disappear.

Yeah then that's a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    How awesome it would be if TS would leave a small pool on the ground, and whoever runs through it gets knocked back ...

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    How awesome it would be if TS would leave a small pool on the ground, and whoever runs through it gets knocked back ...
    Make a bunch on a hill and have your own pinball table!

The beta is currently a terrifying wasteland of constantly pulsing AoE particle effects.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know it's client side. I was doing one of the new dungeons and the other people were saying that they couldn't see it.
    Xrtn | Vengeful Gladiator | 90 Human Hunter
    Ascendancex | Hero of the Horde | 90 Draenei Shaman

Check out my stream >> HERE << 2300+ RBGs / Arena / Wargames!