Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I am going to *a* midnight release... In front of my PC screen. At 12:00. 0=-)

I will be camping out for the release

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    To counter this, they should only allow on line play 30 minutes after the shop sales in the future.
    I agree with the thought but disagree with the method. In the age of digital downloads being available, I think they should sell the games in the store at least 24 hours prior to servers going up, then do a midnight server turn on for the people who want to play immediately. This will allow people like me who like to have disc based versions of the game to still play at server turn on.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

The store here is giving priority in line to those have already pre-ordered the game. Also I want my collector's edition

Still going kinda early, a gaming related event is pretty uncommon here and I'd like to see and meet people.

Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    Too far south.. :/

If only they didn't always have events right in there backyard. This is something I wish they would change, like possibly moving their Blizzcon to Las Vegas allowing more folks to attend the event.
    I don't think putting it in Vegas will fix that. Vegas is more remote than where they have it now.