Deleted

LF turn based rpg

im looking for a dungeon crawler similar to Dungeons of Dredmor.. any suggestions would be awesome. I can play fallout restoration project if this fails

^^ incase you dont know what dungeons of dredmor is.
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2012-05-06 at 12:00 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're not picky with graphics, I can recommend the classic nethack and my own personal favourite ADOM. Also, the Wizardry series and Legend of Grimrock (although it's not really turnbased).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually really interested in this.

Are there any PC games (can be indie) that are anything like the old Shining Soul or Fire Emblem games?
    Currently Procrastinating

Deleted
    looking at...

hack, slash, loot
    geneforge
    Avernum: Escape from the pit

anymore recommendations would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Narna View Post
    I'm actually really interested in this.

Are there any PC games (can be indie) that are anything like the old Shining Soul or Fire Emblem games?
    maybe check out cthulhu saves the world & Breath of Death VII double pack from steam.. looking at it myself lol
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2012-05-06 at 01:55 PM.

Try "Demise: Rise of the Ku'tan" - one of the best dungeon crawlers I played, though not very popular and a bit old. Also it has First person view, not top down view. It is quite unforgiving dungeon crawler, probably one of the reasons it didn't become that popular. But I never ever saw such huge and convoluted dungeon in any other game: it is just immense.
    Last edited by Ferocity; 2012-05-06 at 02:25 PM.