Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    " I support 100% the reasons why he did what he did" It sure sounds like you condone killing people, and proving what a psychotic nut one is by doing everything proving the very opposite of what he believed.

I think you are simply lying, that or you are really confused.
    He supports his cause, not his methods. That means he does not condone killing people. If you can't separate the two then don't critisize someone else for a statement you are misinterpreting.

Not saying I agree with either, but you're really missing his point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

He should've been shot dead instead of arrested. I believe if officials would've known the event his survival has created, they would've done so.

Deleted
    " I support 100% the reasons why he did what he did" It sure sounds like you condone killing people, and proving what a psychotic nut one is by doing everything proving the very opposite of what one believes.

I think you are simply lying, that or you are really confused.
    I think you're just picking for a reason to insult people. I was very clear, twice now, that I do not support killing at all, under any conditions, there is always another way. If you want to believe something and read between the lines, good luck.. you can believe what you wish, that however does not give you the right to come and insult me, especially for something that you just made up in your head.

Breivik is a murderer, hes methods were evil but what he tried to accomplish was not. He was doing it for the right reasons, he just did the wrong thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    He supports his cause, not his methods. That means he does not condone killing people. If you can't separate the two then don't critisize someone else for a statement you are misinterpreting.

Not saying I agree with either, but you're really missing his point.

Maybe they mispoke, but hell maybe it's my reading comprehension but " I suppor 100% the reason WHY HE DID WHAT HE DID" is the same thing as supporting his murdering and taking innocent lives, there is no way to ride the fence on this statement, and if these are the kinds of statements made by this poster, that also suggest they on THIS forums never condone killing anybody, then as i said, this person is lying or confused.

I think you're just picking for a reason to insult people. I was very clear, twice now, that I do not support killing at all, under any conditions, there is always another way. If you want to believe something and read between the lines, good luck.. you can believe what you wish, that however does not give you the right to come and insult me, especially for something that you just made up in your head.

Breivik is a murderer, hes methods were evil but what he tried to accomplish was not. He was doing it for the right reasons, he just did the wrong thing.
    Yeah, well that isn't what you wrote " I support 100% the reasons why he did what he did" is not condeming his actions, that statement is an affirmative statement.

But what do I know, my I.Q is a low 98!
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2012-05-08 at 05:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorondil View Post
    He should've been shot dead .
    no, why killing a human being ? that would put those people killing him in the same spot, they would also be murderers than

Deleted
    Maybe they mispoke, but hell maybe it's my reading comprehension but " I suppor 100% the reason WHY HE DID WHAT HE DID" is the same thing as supporting his murdering and taking innocent lives, there is no way to ride the fence on this statement, and if these are the kinds of statements made by this poster, that also suggest they on THIS forums never condone killing anybody, then as i said, this person is lying or confused.

Yeah, well that isn't what you wrote " I support 100% the reasons why he did what he did" is not condeming his actions, that statement is an affirmative statement.

So you just pick one sentence out of a post and ignore the rest. Yes, that sentence alone is a bit confusing and badly written, I admit, but the next one made it pretty clear. This is what I was talking about before, you read one sentence that alone can be understood in many ways and without reading more, brain shuts down, eyeblinds go on and you go "she's a witch, burn her, heretic!".

But anyway, OT, Breivik deserves a fair trial and punishment and the the media show only lasts so long because people want to see it. If no one was interested, they wouldn't show it either. So don't blame the media, it's supply and demand. If there was no demand for it, would the news agencies waste time with it?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

The victims were Political activist. I do not support any side, these are the facts.
    You mean to say that a political youth group has a political agenda? What kinda crazy world is that.

Even worse this political youth organization dares to express these views to their mother party, they should be send home, told to disperse

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    So you just pick one sentence out of a post and ignore the rest. Yes, that sentence alone is a bit confusing and badly written, I admit, but the next one made it pretty clear. This is what I was talking about before, you read one sentence that alone can be understood in many ways and without reading more, brain shuts down, eyeblinds go on and you go "she's a witch, burn her, heretic!".

But anyway, OT, Breivik deserves a fair trial and punishment and the the media show only lasts so long because people want to see it. If no one was interested, they wouldn't show it either. So don't blame the media, it's supply and demand. If there was no demand for it, would the news agencies waste time with it?

I understand what you are saying now, it really is none of my business what you believe or why, but that statement confused me, so that is why I pointed it out, as for Breivik getting a fair trial, I am sure we would also have very different ideas, on what that is too, but yes I would love nothing than for this lunatics to get a world stage to spew his ignorant, and well contrived B.S can be brought out into the open, taken apart for its stupidity, and making this guy a shinning example of everything that thinking means. There is a good reason why cowards like this useally kill themselves as to be spared the embarassment.

you read one sentence that alone can be understood in many ways and without reading more, brain shuts down, eyeblinds go on and you go "she's a witch, burn her, heretic!".
    No, actually the predicate dictated the rest of the sentence, and what followed contradicted your statements overall. But, yeah ether way, I understand what you are saying.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2012-05-08 at 05:37 PM.

Deleted
    Wu-tang said it best: C.r.e.a.m
    Last edited by mmocaa00db6037; 2012-05-08 at 05:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooe View Post
    69 kills and no deaths? thats 3 1/2 times over the Wrecking ball chieve!

Warning: Please, do not make light of recent, grim occurrences with WoW jokes. It's not appropriate in discussing this subject and could easily be read as trolling.
    So the mods have no sense of humour... Surprised?

On topic: I've stopped caring about this event, the media have earned enough on me I would say. I know what happened, the media have been going nuts over it, let's just move on. You are only helping make the media want to go more nuts by posting this thread in the first place.

Deleted
    I understand what you are saying now, it really is none of my business what you believe or why, but that statement confused me, so that is why I pointed it out, as for Breivik getting a fair trial, I am sure we would also have very different ideas, on what that is too, but yes I would love nothing than for this lunatics to get a world stage to spew his ignorant, and well contrived B.S can be brought out into the open, taken apart for its stupidity, and making this guy a shinning example of everything that thinking means. There is a good reason why cowards like this useally kill themselves as to be spared the embarassment.
    If you think hes an idiot, read this. It's about my home city. It's from a few years ago but the problem is still there

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/556299.aspx

Let's see if you still think multiculturalism is a great idea after that. In fact, we have had a few local "Breiviks" here because of all this having enough and going on a shooting spree.

It is most certainly your reading comprehension. He/She supports why he did it (aka the thing that made him flip; believe I read something about the suppression of culture), but not WHAT he did (aka the killing). It is 100% your reading comprehension skills.

So that crazy gunman got fed up with the suppression of his culture and he/she supports people getting upset at that. He/She wrote, quite clearly, that they DO NOT support the actions that he took to make his point. Understanding/sympathizing with what cause him to snap is in no way the same as supporting what he did after he snapped.

Sad the same thing too many times, but after seeing the way you read posts I felt it was necessary haha
    Last edited by Aceshigh; 2012-05-08 at 05:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think hes an idiot, read this. It's about my home city. It's from a few years ago but the problem is still there

Let's see if you still think multiculturalism is a great idea after that. In fact, we have had a few local "Breiviks" here because of all this having enough and going on a shooting spree.

Yes, Ita, I have seen the reports, and yes I am well aware of the view points of many who are against multicultalism, I am also not ignorant of the fact that nothing in life is perfect, and any policy that exist, or action taken, is relatively going to be at the expense of someone. No, I am also not immune to having empathy for those with real plights even if i don't experience them, or appreciate them in the same way. I agree that it is enough to make anybody angry, with a rational mind to see someone being irrational, and barbaric acts of cruelty, or subjection of ANY HUMAN being, so yes that includes white scandanavian, or anybody.

I am not unaware, i do care, but none of that gives anybody the right to fly planes into building, or go on a shooting spree, but hey let's face it most governments that operate in this world have been responsible for more killing and suffering than any one person, for any one cause. But just because there is wrong in the world, doesn't justify perpetuating more. A theme you seem to appreciate but maybe, you are confused about that, i misread that.

Bottom line is, White, Black, Purple, Atheist, or Religious, it doesn't give anybody the right to commit murder, and under the conditions for Brievik, he wasn't acting under any superior cause, or any as you seem to think, FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT. There was no reason to his madness, there was no justification or excuse, for fuck sake he wasn't even consistant, because take a look at who he wound up KILLING, right, why don't you pause for a moment, take a real look at what he says he was doing and what he actually did, set aside if you can the brutality, this man was IMO a clear NUT, PERIOD.

I even somewhat doubt anybody who does agree with his ideology such as yourself, would even be as stupid as this moron, he didn't do a damn thing to forward his cause, if you look at it from that point of view, he weakened it. I am sure he doesn't think so, I am sure this was clear in his head, and I am sure there are plenty of idiots stupid enough to rubber stamp his actions without much thought, who probably don't atleast have the balls to try this, or stupidity, YET. But keep making the same mistakes, that a person knows is wrong, and I promise, the end result is going to be a story told the same way again and again.

This guy was no Hero, he didn't have a cause, he was just some idiot, with a lot of bad wiring, and FEELINGS, well guess what, WELCOME TO THE HUMAN RACE!
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2012-05-08 at 06:10 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

Do you really think that the Christian Brodcasting Network is going to be unbiased in an article about Islam? No one's denying that Malmö has problems, but that was just ridiculous.
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Deleted
    Yes, Ita, I have seen the reports, and yes I am well aware of the view points of many who are against multicultalism, I am also not ignorant of the fact that nothing in life is perfect, and any policy that exist, or action taken, is relatively going to be at the expense of someone. No, I am also not immune to having empathy for those with real plights even if i don't experience them, or appreciate them in the same way. I agree that it is enough to make anybody angry, with a rational mind to see someone being irrational, and barbaric acts of cruelty, or subjection of ANY HUMAN being, so yes that includes white scandanavian, or anybody.

I am not unaware, i do care, but none of that gives anybody the right to fly planes into building, or go on a shooting spree, but hey let's face it most governments that operate in this world have been responsible for more killing and suffering than any one person, for any one cause. But just because there is wrong in the world, doesn't justify perpetuating more. A theme you seem to appreciate but maybe, you are confused about that, i misread that.

Bottom line is, White, Black, Purple, Atheist, or Religious, it doesn't give anybody the right to commit murder, and under the conditions for Brievik, he wasn't acting under any superior cause, or any as you seem to think, FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT. He wasn't there was no reason to his madness, there was no justification or excuse, for fuck sake he wasn't even consistant, because take a look at who he wound up KILLING, right, why don't you pause for a moment, take a real look at what he says he was doing and what he actually did, set aside if you can the brutality, this man was IMO a clear NUT, PERIOD.

I even somewhat doubt anybody who does agree with his ideology such as yourself, would even be as stupid as this moron, he didn't do a damn thing to forward his cause, even if you look at it from that point of view, he weakened it. I am sure he doesn't think so, I am sure this was clear in his head, and I am sure there are plenty of idiots stupid enough to rubber stamp his actions without much thought, who probably don't atleast have the balls to try this, or stupidity, YET. But keep making the same mistakes that a person knows is wrong, and I promise, the end result is going to be a story told the same way again and again.

This guy was no Hero, he didn't have a cause, he was just some idiot, with a lot of bad wiring, and FEELINGS, well guess what, WELCOME TO THE HUMAN RACE!
    This I actually agree with, hes no hero. He murdered a lot of people and there is no justification for it. I'm just saying I watched hes manifest and some of the propaganda from him and of course the news and none of it actually says "we have a problem, lets solve it by killing all the muslims and other immigrants". It's a bit idealistic and naive and I don't even know what he wanted to accomplish by committing these murders. He's probably just completely insane because like you said, he weakened hes cause.

I was just saying that the problem is very real and is not racism or bigotry or some national pride thing.

This I actually agree with, hes no hero. He murdered a lot of people and there is no justification for it. I'm just saying I watched hes manifest and some of the propaganda from him and of course the news and none of it actually says "we have a problem, lets solve it by killing all the muslims and other immigrants". It's a bit idealistic and naive and I don't even know what he wanted to accomplish by committing these murders. He's probably just completely insane because like you said, he weakened hes cause.

I was just saying that the problem is very real and is not racism or bigotry or some national pride thing.
    Don't believe the slightest second you actually read the whole thing.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2012-05-08 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TofuBeast View Post
    Wow there's people in this thread that apparently agree with his views.

Well that's terrifying.
    Why? There are people who agree with some views al'qaida has as well (many think the US shouldn't try to be some kind of world police). Just because someone is twisted, doesn't mean some of the views can't be valid.

Just because someone does something bad you're not allowed to think that way anymore? Fuck democracy, hail political correctness.

Quote Originally Posted by TofuBeast View Post
    oh, so history would laud him if he was factually correct and had attempted to eradicate a "lower IQ" race instead?
    There's a difference in trying to eradicate a whole race and deciding not to let people from some cultures immigrate. I guess that's hard for a new-age liberal to consider.

PS: Muslisms don't belong to a race.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2012-05-08 at 06:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, I see where you are coming from, but I am not about to insult you, by pretending, to know something I don't, because I do not live in that country or your country, all I can do is read and learn about it as an outsider. But from what i have read, and yes, I did bother to look at why he did what he did, and all the evidence, but it was mostly enough for me to conclude this was another lone nut, who didn't represent anybody any reason, or logic.

I also know that through history when a people, a culture or group in society feel pushed to a breaking point, they are going to resort to more primal nature, but what this guy believed could have been brought about by more effective means than the one he took, I am sure those who think like he did, really appreciate the length to which he would go, but anybody applauding this guys actions is an idiot, and isn't anybody, I would want on my team of red rover, red rover.

and the racism and bigotry thing, or national pride thing, if that isn't the THING, then I sure as hell hope this guy doesn't wind up being the mascot for your cause.

10+ Year Old Account

wow you couldn't find a more biased source. Christian Broadcasting Network... I mean really?

edit: idk if the Paper was actually implying that the Leftist in Mamo (sp?) are resorting to rocket attacks and attacks on jews in general in sweden because i found no proof of these insinuations by the CBN news. This great news organization failed to mention that at this Tennis Match was happening at the same time as the great offensive push by the Israelis into Gaza. It was not because they hate jews but these 6000 people were there to make a political stance...as stupid as it was infront of a Tennis Match instead of an Embassy or the Parliment.
    Last edited by Toho; 2012-05-08 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    wow you couldn't find a more biased source. Christian Broadcasting Network... I mean really?
    So? Visit malmö then. It's a paradise today .