Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Please don't be 2 stealthers

10+ Year Old Account
    "Wait, why am I here again? Oh right, you needed a [whatever] and you thought I was capable. Heh."

"if it's rogue/feral healer i am leaving"
    Last edited by worsthitmanNa; 2012-05-07 at 03:14 AM.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Think about how faceroll rmp with two legendaries is then forget to pop invis and my shields

I hope they suck as bad as we do. (2s)

I hope my team doesn't notice I suck. (3s and 5s)

10+ Year Old Account
    That feeling you get when you have to take a dump, but when you sit on the toilet the feeling vanishes.

"Do I dare get up?"
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

2s - "If i come up against one more legendary rogue/Rshammy team i'm never doing 2s again" -after losing to this comp 90% of the time playing UH DK/Disc

3s - "Please not triple dps or Hpally/DK/Ret"

5s - "kill whatever I grip in"

10+ Year Old Account
    "circle circle circle circle" depending on the day running in circles or just waiting. Hmm its actually been months since i did a arena, i say thats a good thing.
    I'd torture a thousand souls just to see her smile.

"buff buff buff" oh crap its done counting i better buff. haha.

Signature made by Shyama
    WARLOCKS WILL RULE THE WORLD!!(of Azeroth)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voltaa View Post
    Think about how faceroll rmp with two legendaries is then forget to pop invis and my shields
    Surely, four legendaries with RMP? Two for the Rogue, one each for the Mage and Priest.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I hope it's not a fucking prot faggot.

Deleted
    'one minute waiting for a 20-second loss to triple DPS'

The priest I used to run with was a product of a scroll of res, so he had no legendary (or resil gear for that matter) and I just count the rogue daggers as one item :P never really got too into arenas just plaued in pve gear as arcane, sent the disc out to get opened on then blew up the heals in three hits

Am I really this bad or is my partner speaking truth about "overpowered comps" that have been stomping on us?

"Time to get raped". As in my team and I will go down. My pvp skills are utter shit.

Done under ten games in Cata, as a shadow priest over a year ago and now rogue. We apparently won a game or two when I was a shadow priest, which I can't believe nor recall happening. And my bf, a friend and I were holy pala, warrior (I even don't know which spec) and rogue. We got our asses handed to us. Much to my surprise, I was able to win duels against my bf and friend as a muti rogue. Wtf? Yeah, I'm not really aiming for glad. Or a win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by crylo View Post
    I just get all my buffs up, wait until 10s, put my shields up, then invis as soon as 2s hits.
    Wont lie, that's a rookie error invising off the bat. If it's another competent mage they'll invis after and come out after you, opening on you and smashing you in a shatter.

OT: I'm just hoping we don't vs legendary RLS/shadowcleave.
    this game sucks

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    In 3v3 it's "Please no triple DPS"

Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    Wont lie, that's a rookie error invising off the bat. If it's another competent mage they'll invis after and come out after you, opening on you and smashing you in a shatter.
    Yeah I do that depending on the map or the comp I'm running and if it's 3s or 5s or 2s. It's best to walk in a little and then invis. (I'm not telling you, I'm agreeing.)

Deleted
    At start of the last season we was just a praying "no kittycleave no kittycleave no kittycleave no kittycleave no kittycleave "
    And hoping for "shaman healer"
    Our setup? Fdk/ret/rogue
    In the end most fight was vs kittycleave all the fu**ing time.

Oh shit I don't have commanding/battle shout on and I still need time to mount up!