Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    0-20 while playing most MMOs, may spike to 30 if I'm having a bad pvping day.

50+ playing any fighting game online

Deleted
    I used to rage alot. Once I even broke my headset because of that ( I wasn't playing CS..:P). Although I have calmed down now even though I still play games that used to frustrate me lot like Heroes of Newerth. I luv the game but sometimes I just feel like raging so bad.

Deleted
    Probably about 20. Sure some things can get annoying like lag, but it's rare. Usually I'm the one annoying the other player in some way (such as playing a Mage on WoW ).

I went to 110 while playing arena last night. -.-

Normally I don't go above 60 though.

im quite calm more of a troller then a rage-er
    althou it can go to 99 in random bg's when ppl throw away the game and i havnt had a smoke yet.

Having anger management issues I am trying to stay calm nowadays so while it often was a 100 earlier it ends up being usually the solid 50 at best although lol really can bring that up higher. Although even now I break some peripherals at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends, if I had things nearby that I could break (not things that are not meant to be broken like TVs, controllers and monitors) I could easily surpass 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    Christ, I would rate my rage at 50ish generally. I swear a huge amount. I did hit 100 once however, I was so pissed of at some Zelda game I bit the screen of my Nintendo SP.
    This made me laugh fucking loud IRL.

Also, I can get very frustrated at WoW. Usually at noobs or just retards in general.

But majority of the time I'm fine

10+ Year Old Account
    25, I've never gotten so mad as to throw something of mine. Although there's usually a long string of cursing involved.
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

10+ Year Old Account
    It really depends. I'm normally pretty calm if not a bit cynical. I did rage recently in TF2 when an engy with wrangler failed to kill a scout standing on the bomb as it inched to victory right in front of his sentry.

Deleted
    70 while pvping
    0-10 while pveing UNLESS people dont interupt
    Its painful being a BM hunter and watching a spell that really needs to be interupted going off (The flame nova things from Nefarion for example)

Deleted
    I tend to get extremely pissed at people bringing religion/supernatural stuff into scientific topics, or when people with no knowledge whatsoever join a discussion and start spurting random nonsense. I'd rate my rage at a 70-90 then, so I've taught myself to simply ignore those posts and don't get wrapped up in discussing with them. During games I get angry when I'm killed in the most stupid ways; i.e. rogues one-shotting in low level brackets, random spraying through walls in CoD4, people throwing random grenades in CoD1 etc.
    Without that, I usually am very calm and not that easily triggered.

Depends on what I'm playing. If I'm raiding progression stuff, generally there's no rage, occasional little spikes (10-15) if I do something blatantly bad/stupid and screw the raid up.

Now, when I do that during non-progression, it goes up to 30ish.

League of Legends, it goes up to 85 and spikes to 100 sometimes. Fuck Katarina. (Not a user, the champion)

Deleted
    wow: 20
    heroes of newerth: over ninethousand!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Never, the only annoyance I experience is reading some of the threads on MMO-C and think too myself "Why?". I make an effort to avoid games that promote asshole/anti-social behavior in the extreme, for example LoL and HoN.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another thing

if you want to post video " when people go fully nerd rage " you may do so.............................

I usually only rage at myself. Oh and at Teemo, can get pretty high when Teemo's are involved.

generally around 30 when playing competitive soccer, around 5 while raiding in wow but that is mostly annoyance not raging persay, and 100 when i play fifa against my brother but its 100 for both of us, because he explodes also...we hate losing to each other we have the best of relationships but we just hate losing to each other only at fifa though nothing else bothers us.

1 - 80 if I'm playing that god-awful game, MW3. I've destroyed 5 controllers raging on that game, I've just stopped playing it all together. Oh how good it feels to throw something as hard as I can when Im raging.

I'd have to say I've maxed nerd rage. Had a guildie tell me "Its ok, you can't help it. You're just a girl." Not only do you not say shit like that (especially because I kept dying because YOU are a sorry ass tank) but you don't say it to the guild master. Threw him out so fast he's probably still spinning in his chair...my bad I guess.
    In God we trust...all others we track!