Deleted

Madness 25(H): Corrupted Blood buffed?

Yesterday (first ID in 20% nerf) we noticed a significant damage buff to the Corrupted Blood (fire aura ticks) in the last phase in the heroic madness 25(H) encounter, pushing it actually to the similar level without the nerf at all (nerf-debuff was on, I'm very sure about that):

Log Apr. 26. (15% nerf)
    Log May 6. (20% nerf)

We had exactly the same heal comp, and the same cd rotations.

Can anyone else confirm this, and, what's going on?

Regards
    Last edited by mmocd512434992; 2012-05-08 at 07:51 AM.

20% nerf, all corrupted blood ticks are multiples of 2800
    15%, they're all multiples of 2975.
    In other words, the nerf is being applied correctly, the multipliers are just screwy. I don't actually know how the multiplier is decided (though, I'd assume it's health based), so I can't really help more.

From what I understand there was a bug with how Alexstrasza's Cauterize works in the last phase, if Ysera's dream thingamajig is used at a specific % (I think it was 16, 11 and 6%) then Cauterize bugs out and doesn't work properly. I'm not sure if that bug was fixed or if it even existed though.

I'd assume it is a bug. Had the same thing happen on the last kill - the overall raid damage taken was nearly increased by 20 % despite having the same setup, buffs and cooldowns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    I'd assume it is a bug. Had the same thing happen on the last kill - the overall raid damage taken was nearly increased by 20 % despite having the same setup, buffs and cooldowns.
    It goes the other way aswell, sometimes corruption bugs out and wont spawn and suddenly the damage going out from EVERYTHING else is like lfr damage :s