Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Less birdshit on my care. I don't care =)

Deleted
    You guys will more than likely discredit what I say here but I know whats causing this and I don't care what others think.

It's clear to me and will soon be clear for all of you that this is obviously the work of Man-Bear-Pig. You all doubted this time would come but look what is happening now...

Man-Bear-Pig lives and all will fall, I am super serial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Electromagnetic.. this is what birds navigate with, they use the Earth's magnetic field to navigate, much like a Fish uses a bladder. If the Earth's magnetic field, let's say malfunctions, like before or after seismic activity. Then birds brains go haywire and then would then change course because the field changed. Dolphins use the same navigation.. which is why Sonar, used in Subs, really fucks Whales and Dolphins.
    I'm sure everyone remembers this stuff from introductory biology. Dolphins are sensitive to increased intensity of sound underwater, which is why even small motors might interfere with their ability to navigate. That's not the same thing as magnetoreception in birds. I think you've got your mechanisms confused.

Earth's magnetic field doesn't "malfunction", it varies naturally, on a daily basis, short and long term. Even if we ignore the fact that electro-seismic precursors to earthquakes aren't accepted like you're trying to making them sound, are you saying you believe that seismic activity is the source of this "electromagnetic dysfunction" as you put it? (That's not a scientific term, but, oh well.)

Quote Originally Posted by New York Times
    The U.S. Geological Survey, the main sponsor of most earthquake research, does not support quake-related studies of electromagnetic radiation because it has found them to be a scientific dead end.

Link
    That's been looked into for decades, and it didn't produce positive results or evidence worthy to continue investigation. You've apparently gotten a hold of unreliable information since you think otherwise.

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 06:44 PM ----------

Well, I agree. Though a mass of dolphins beached themselves not to long ago in Argentina, which would be caused by electromagnetic.
    Electromagnetic what?

Electromagnetic is an adjective. You need a noun in there (field, radiation, something...). That's why I'm having a hard time deciphering whatever your meaning is.

Though you can't explain why(seemingly) healthy birds in the 100s or even 1000s, just fly straight into the ground.
    There are indeed explanations, and I've posted specific examples. You seem to be ignoring them.

This is happening with more frequency along fault lines.
    Evidence, please.