Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm going to assume that the supplies for this product come from abortion clinics as obtaining dead fetuses would otherwise be costly and/or risky. And if such is the case then I really don't see the big deal. If you've already aborted the fetus what does it matter where the remains go? How is it any better if they simply end up in the trash?

Wasn't this story proved a hoax? The koreans hate the chinese, and try to make them look bad any way they can? I guess maybe the site I read that it was a hoax at (Cannot even remember what it was called) may have been wrong, but it sure sounds like someone someone would make up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Genetic material for a new type of Reaper perhaps?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Same idiot people who fin sharks by the thousands.
    Not to mention whale...spleens? Or some such whale organ. Google Chinese death rooms or dying rooms some sick and very sad stuff happens behind that great wall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE-U_Pq80OA&hd=1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6gwj...re=relmfu&hd=1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcRJn...feature=relmfu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bozAb...eature=related

Saved you time, some graphic stuff in the video, but this is the value china puts on life.
    Last edited by IIamaKing; 2012-05-08 at 04:50 AM.

Deleted
    Thank alternative medicine for this. Such absolutely ridiculous superstitious behavior.
    One of the big reasons many endangered animals are poached, to make these "medicines". But to think someone would go as far as human babies...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Thank alternative medicine for this. Such absolutely ridiculous superstitious behavior.
    One of the big reasons many endangered animals are poached, to make these "medicines". But to think someone would go as far as human babies...
    Sometimes I've wondered why humans don't practice infanticide like lions and many other higher mammals do.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Speechles. I dont think Ive read anything worser my entire life. This might just top the bill, anything I read or hear about from now on...

Cruel world.

Pills made from dead babies, what's wrong with these people?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...aby-flesh.html

Thousands of pills filled with powdered human flesh have been discovered by customs officials in South Korea, it was revealed today.

The capsules are in demand because they are viewed as being a medicinal 'cure-all'.

The grim trade is being run from China where corrupt medical staff are said to be tipping off medical companies when babies are aborted or delivered still-born.

The tiny corpses are then bought, stored in household refrigerators in homes of those involved in the trade before they are removed and taken to clinics where they are placed in medical drying microwaves.

Once the skin is tinder dry, it is pummelled into powder and then processed into capsules along with herbs to disguise the true ingredients from health investigators and customs officers.

The discoveries since last August has shocked even hardened customs agents who have pledged to strengthen inspections.

Chinese officials are understood to have been aware of the trade and have tried to stop the capsules being exported but thousands of packets of them have been smuggled through to South Korea.

There is a huge demand for alternative Chinese remedies - which include ground up rhino horns.

The Chinese have historically consumed human placentas to improve blood supply and circulation.

Health authorities in Asia are concerned that if the powdered foetus trade is allowed to continue the capsules will find their way onto the internet and be sold to gullible or sick desperate people in other parts of the world.

The South Korean Customs Service said today that it had heightened its searches of suspicious packages being brought into the country by travellers from China in an attempt to stamp out the sickening trade.

According to customs agents, 35 smuggling attempts have been made since August last year involving more than 17,000 capsules disguised as 'stamina boosters'.

Hospitals and abortion clinics in China reportedly pass the remains onto drugs companies when a baby is stillborn or aborted, the South Korean SBS documentary team reported last year.

The San Francisco Times reported that tests carried out on the pills confirmed they were made up of 99.7 per cent human remains.

The tests were successfully able to establish the genders of the babies used.

There is a huge demand for the pills which are thought to enhance stamina. Microwave-dried placenta is also sought after for its alleged 'medicinal' benefits.

However, in reality the human flesh capsules contain super-bacteria and other harmful ingredients.

A number of smugglers who have been detained by the South Korean authorities have claimed they did not know what the ingredients were or the manufacturing process behind them.

'Ethnic Koreans from north-east China who now live in South Korea are those who were mostly intending to use the capsules or share them with other Korean-Chinese' said a customs official.

'They are normally brought into South Korea in luggage or posted by international mail.'

The capsules were all confiscated but no one has been punished because the amount was deemed small and they were not intended for sale, a customs official added.

Chinese newspapers have identified the north eastern provinces as the source of the human flesh capsules, in particular the Jilin region which is close to North Korea.

There have been disturbing reports that some babies were those who had perished in China's notorious 'dying rooms' where youngsters are deliberately left to die because they were born into families that already had the limit of one child in country areas.

In order to keep its population down, China performs 13 million abortions a year - mainly because mothers sacrifice their newborns to avoid punishment such as severe fines or even a beating by the authorities.

The Chinese authorities have confirmed that 38 per cent of women of child-bearing age have been sterilised - but the babies that are aborted do not go to waste because of the sickening trade in using their corpses for purported medicinal purposes.

Despite their disgust at discovering packets of the so-called rejuvenation pills being brought in from China, South Korean officials have refused to confirm where the babies came from or who made the capsules.

Sources said this was because they were not prepared to create diplomatic friction with Beijing, preferring to leave it to Chinese officials to do something about the horrific trade in powdered babies.

And before Asiaphiles and the like call out the source:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1499082.html

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/weird...150402435.html

Dead babies? Seriously? After hearing a few years ago about dead prisoners being used for cosmetics and human placenta being sold, and the "Dying Rooms" mentioned in this article, it's no surprise human rights don't exist in China...

Top of the line facial moisturizers are made from circumcised cuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    at least they're not killing them

10+ Year Old Account
    There's an existing thread for this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    at least they're not killing them
    Google Dying Rooms.

It is 100% lie

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    It is 100% lie
    Source? Cause there would have to be A LOT of news outlets lying about this.

soylent pills is babies!!!

seriously, the hell? I know we have a long standing tradition of using retarded placebos and calling them medicine, but who on earth came up with dead babies?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Nothing really different from the planed parenthood agenda. At least they are doing things with the parts. People who love killing babies have found a second revenue stream.
    Wikipedia is not a reference for anything.

Baby pills... Now I'd seen it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

To be fair, the pills COULD have some effect. There would have to be extensive research behind it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    soylent pills is babies!!!

seriously, the hell? I know we have a long standing tradition of using retarded placebos and calling them medicine, but who on earth came up with dead babies?!
    If I were to venture a guess, someone who doesn't understand how stem cells and their possible benefits work.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    besides various types of diseases?