Account Wide Question...

Does this mean I should create an Alliance alt and get Alliance Loremaster + the Horde leader kills and all that jazz?

The post left me somewhat confused. Any help would be appreciated!

What exactly are you asking? You're not very clear in what you mean.

I think what he's asking if he gets the loremaster for alliance, if he did it for horde?

Faction specific achieves are only for that faction, as stated in the blog linked on the front page.
    Link broken

Quote Originally Posted by wolffeathers View Post
    I think what he's asking if he gets the loremaster for alliance, if he did it for horde?

Faction specific achieves are only for that faction, as stated in the blog linked on the front page.
    Yeah, I've done Loremaster for Horde. I was wondering if I should do Loremaster for Alliance.... or is it worthless?

It would be the same achievement for alliance and horde, there's just some differences in how you get there. The achievements are the same and the title is the same, so it wouldn't net you anything other than learning alliance lore along the way (assuming you are actually reading the quests :P).

The same goes for the kill all horde/alliance faction leaders -- both give you the same mount, and I doubt you would be able to see the additional achievement completion (for the alliance vs. for the horde) on the opposite faction.

The city leader achievements are completely different for Alliance and Horde, so having "For the Horde!" should not give you "For the Alliance!"

As for Loremaster, I'm not sure.

I'm reasonably certain that if you're on a Horde character, For the Alliance will not show on your achievements, and vice-versa.