Deleted

No arena, but no d2 "hostile" pvp too?

Question in the title, i read that will be no arena for a couple of months and a thread just closed that stated no pvp untill that happends. I just want a confirmation on that there will be no hostile option when entering a public game. (didnt notice in open beta, but i might have overlooked it)

Thanks, nicci

Correct, no hostilities with other players at release.

Yes, there is no "open world" pvp at all. They didn't want to include it since it'd just drive away the players that want to play co-op since they'll probably end up with someone who just wants to grief them.

Deleted
    Okay, thanks for the answer

It's not a PvP game, it's a PvE game just like D2. *tinfoil hat*

It's a shame there isn't even an option for friendly dueling. Makes me think there's something really crazy about the game mechanics, clicking and attacking a mobile player got crazy in D2 for what its worth too. But I say let players play crazy and at least have friendly duels on release! Would love to get some ears

Deleted
    I know that, i was merely asking if the hostile option existed like in the diablo II series

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll have to wait for the pvp patch for friendly duels, I'm afraid - and they'll also be limited to the arena environments.