Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suggest you read the evidence presented above. Or don't and wait for Tribunal to rid the battlefields of morons believing they're immortal after spending $$.

---------- Post added 2012-05-16 at 11:03 PM ----------

http://clgaming.net/redtracker/36062...hen-get-banned

Could we now please end this rampant ignorance?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to say I recieved a 3 day ban. When my account was unbanned I purchased 20 dollars of Riot Points and kept playing except now I do not cuss in chat. I work well with my teams. I call mias and do not put unnecessary things in chat. I even have an RL friend that I tell to stop arguing with with people when we play. AND I JUST RECIEVED MY SECOND BAN 3 weeks of me being nothing but nice to people and working well with my teams and I am banned yet again! With a 5 day ban now. I just came here to say I LOVE RIOT GAMES (All of the sarcasm)

Deleted
    I doubt that :|

Quote Originally Posted by Petrix View Post
    Well i can "confirm" that this is somewhat true. My brother spend atleast 200-300 dollars on skins, champs and boosts in LoL, and every game he is flaming, trolling og simply harassing other players since he thinks hes superior to "the random idiotic noobs" he meets in every game.

He has recieved one warning, ONE, and i think he used all "bad words" that are in his english vocabulary atleast 200 times.
    It could also be that your brother's 'trolling' is so weak that others don't even bother to report him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demindar View Post
    Do other people think this is true? I hear it all to often, and I know some people who actually seem to prove this with their own accounts.
    Maybe true, i don't think so...