Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post

how long will it take before there are vids on youtube starring female pandaren on this song

Here it is :

15+ Year Old Account
    When Ty Lee is doing this dance it looks fine... when female panda or the anime one is doing, SUXS

Those dances are terrible why could they not be a short traditional Chinese dance ? Instead we get some really lame mish mash ....wow slap in the face to china

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Those dances are terrible why could they not be a short traditional Chinese dance ? Instead we get some really lame mish mash ....wow slap in the face to china
    Wow, dude, just wow, for all you people out there who don't bother to look stuff up...

MoP IS NOT CHINA!!! Blizz own words Pandaria is ALL of FAR EAST ASIA not specifically China!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Knight View Post
    So many haters. Did you really think that they wouldn't try to have an anime based dance for an Eastern style character? Seriously? I think they're both just fine. Stop the hate. They're PANDAS. If you take them seriously and think they should have a "serious" dance, let me direct you to the Human Female cabbage patching and doing the Macarena. You can't do worse than that. Period.
    They did do worse than that, they added a dance more than likely "inspired" by a band with so much inspiration they can't even come up with an actual bandname.

Female dance is fine because it's asian, it fits.
    Male dance would fit it this was a game purely played by 12 year olds with music taste that's still in development.

male one is the shuffle dance from party rock anthem by lmfao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    They did do worse than that, they added a dance more than likely "inspired" by a band with so much inspiration they can't even come up with an actual bandname.

Female dance is fine because it's asian, it fits.
    Male dance would fit it this was a game purely played by 12 year olds with music taste that's still in development.

Just because you don't like something does not mean you should insult those who do, if anything it only shows your own immaturity.

My Deviantart sig by Axa

Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post
    how long will it take before there are vids on youtube starring female pandaren on this song
    Challenge Accepted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fds-PiKc5Y4
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2012-05-10 at 05:59 PM. Reason: added link

Deleted
    aw cmon if you wanna do something that's batshit anime crazy why not go all the way?
    youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g&feature=related
    but nah on a more serious note, i love how people are whining about the dances being a bit silly, i mean cmon it's pandas, dancing... it's always gonna look silly.
    If you don't like the dance don't /dance simple ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by biolink22 View Post
    Just because you don't like something does not mean you should insult those who do, if anything it only shows your own immaturity.
    Insult? I made a statement aimed at nobody, how is that an insult?
    I'm only really insulting that band here.

Some people are so easily offended it's crazy...
    Last edited by mmoc70c145fdaf; 2012-05-10 at 12:14 PM.

The female one made me smile, the male one made me burst into laughter! Haha that was soooo good!!

---------- Post added 2012-05-10 at 01:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Glassmage View Post
    No, actually the male pandaren dance was from the Mr. Six Flags commercials wayy back in the day.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU2yt6wOoK0
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Six

I'd also say it's more of the shuffle dance that LMFAO are doing in the Party Rock Anthem video when they're standing in 3 rows.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8&ob=av2n starting at 3:40

I've been trying to find a real version of the female dance that had the ENTIRE dance in it. Here we are!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dediatha View Post

I've been trying to find a real version of the female dance that had the ENTIRE dance in it. Here we are!

Pretty sure it is the Ty Lee "para para" version of the dance not the original, also I see a lot of people saying that caramelldansen is asian, it's actually swedish.

My Deviantart sig by Axa

I love all the people raging over something that's this optional. If you hate the dances so damn much, don't do them, you can get through the entire game and not dance once. And if THIS was the deciding factor in you quitting, well, get going, there are over 10 million other players so you won't be missed.

I for one like these dances. I kinda figured the female dance was going to be this, as it was a matter of time, and the male, he looks like he's just having an absolute blast.

And let's be honest, the blood elf males dance like Napoleon Dynamite, the Undead headbang, the male humans disco dance, the female humans do thew macarena, the male worgen dance like Justin Timberlake, the male dwarves do a russian hat dance, , the female dwarves riverdance, the male trolls do capoeira....... did you really expect them to NOT reference something cultural or an internet meme?

Besides, Blizzard evidently likes these, used them, THE END, and no whining from people who would complain no matter what will change that. Fairly certain if they used a traditional chinese dance you'd accuse them of stereotyping.

[QUOTE=Mojo Risin;16750172]One day, Techno Viking, one day...

blizzard is obviously saving this for when vrykul is a playable class, or at least needs a dancing animation lol

[QUOTE=Raidenjin;16781659]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    One day, Techno Viking, one day...

blizzard is obviously saving this for when vrykul is a playable class, or at least needs a dancing animation lol
    That would be awesome. I definitely liked their hair options.

Omg that is so awesome, Caramelldansen and Party Rock that just made my day. Though it does show how awesome the panda models are.
    Last edited by Rigrot; 2012-05-11 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duniah View Post
    Here it is :

I killed myself laughing at "Sigh. Dear God, what have we done?" lololololol
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    I wonder if Blizzard knows the tentacles they use for raid bosses, are tentacles used for hentai games lol.

¬_¬
    Mental note, do not /dance my female pandaren near Yogg-Saron or C'Thun... Gotcha.

gay lord 100% gay