Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    We have Child Protective Services for a reason. I remember they already took a baby away for being obese. That caused quite a stir.
    that's fine - protective services company took the kid and are raising it themselves...

like i said, unless you are willing to take the kid and raise it yourself, you get no say in it...
    Last edited by crica; 2012-05-18 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Hang on a sec, isnt this the woman who (i posted about) awhile ago was seeking to be the fattest woman ever? It actually amazes me that her partner is encourging her eating disorder!
    There was something I saw on TV years ago where a larger woman finally got the motivation to begin losing the weight, and her husband was actually upset over her losing the weight. He wanted her to get larger and larger.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let here be..its her happiness and let's just pray that she'll live longer and get her dream of setting new world record

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnburfy View Post
    Let here be..its her happiness and let's just pray that she'll live longer and get her dream of setting new world record
    As long as people dont have to throw in a single tax$ for any kinda of healthcare. Let her suicide if that is her goal in life.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.