What do you priority/value/wish for at your job?

Read quite an interesting "reaserch paper" that got published just now by Volvo IT,Preera(they made the study) and Skandia Bank about what Swedes value and put priority on at their work. One thing that stuck out was that swedes put the customer quite low down on their lists.

Customer satisfaction was as far down as number 47 on things swedes priority/value at their jobs.

Top 10 for swedes:
    how it is/what people value

01. Teamwork/Employee health
    02. Responsibility/Recognition of employees
    03. Cust-cutting/Teamwork
    04. Result-oriented/humour-happiness
    05. Confusion/responsibilty
    06. humour-happiness/commitment
    07. Employee health/adaptability
    08. hierarchy/balance between home-work
    09. commitment/financial stability
    10. Collaborations/quality products

Somewhere down here comes....

47. Customer satisfaction

Anyways what do you guys value and put priority on at your jobs(or school for those who study)?
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Environment. First job options right out of school was something with a large company or a position with non for profit. I don't think I need to elaborate which one was gonna pay better. I hated the environment in the former and went for the latter and was happy.

My rule is, when I interview, if I feel the interviewer is too stuffy or the company is too bureaucratic, I will cease my application process with that firm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology - the Republican 4G Network.