Madness Heroic: Paladins and Spellweave.

Quick question regarding Spellweave.

Does Consecration and Holy Wrath trigger Spellweave on the Madness of Deathwing fight?

Thank you.

I use Holy Wrath sometimes and it DOES proc spellweave. As for consecration, I would assume so, but I don't recommend it since it's such a mana drain.

Consecration does not procc it.

Deleted
    consecration i believe can proc it from the "initial hit" but not the ticks. so if you drop it before they are in the area don't think it can proc for you.
    but yes to holy wrath procing

Has anyone confirmed the abilities that proc spellweave? A lot of mixed reports of in this thread thus far. Any help would be much appreciated.

I know holy wrath and divine storm proc spellweave, but ground effects (consecration, earthquake, death and decay) do not for some reason. I'm sure Butosai has mentioned this as well.

Yep
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post

---------- Post added 2012-02-17 at 05:33 AM ----------

The secret to madness is proccing spellweave, which means your rotation on bloods looks like

Divine storm > holy wrath > normal aoe rotation

since only divine storm and holy wrath can proc spellweave. The other secret is bone link fetish, as it can also proc spellweave.
    Last edited by Chivolence; 2012-05-10 at 04:50 PM.

DS+HW with SoR should be the best choice

Quote Originally Posted by saintlyn View Post
    DS+HW with SoR should be the best choice
    Not even sure the swapping seal is worth it anymore, those things just die too fast. I only swap seal on the final platform when bloods pop up.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Not even sure the swapping seal is worth it anymore, those things just die too fast. I only swap seal on the final platform when bloods pop up.
    Sorry, I was probably unclear - that's the platform I meant. Doing anything different on other platforms with 20% nerf seems redundant.

With regards to Protection, Holy Wrath has a very high chance to proc spellweave (I've never had one yet that didn't do substantial damage to the hemorrhage) and Hammer of the Righteous has a moderate chance to proc it. Consecrate does not, unless what was said earlier about the initial tick holds true, as all other ticks do not proc.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Divine Storm
    Holy Wrath
    Bone Link Fetish Proc

I only swap on last platform to SoR as someone said they die too quick to warrant 2 gcd's outside of the last phase.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770