[Resto] Haste breakpoints.

So i recently switched to 25 man raiding. Now i wonder what would be best for 25man, 916 haste or 2005 haste?

ty

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason to care about 2005 haste and not 916 is if you are rather close to 2005 haste while already maximizing mastery and are swimming in mana. Giving consideration for efficiency going crit after mastery is stronger than haste. And again this presumes you are swimming in mana and thus can drop that much spirit.

Edit:
    The number for 4p t13 is 1267. This strengthens your output cooldown so long as healing rain is viable but weakens the rest of your healing. It is up to you if that is of value to you.
    Last edited by Chimaera; 2012-05-10 at 06:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have 4 pc T13 consider going to the 1290 breakpoint. This will give you additional HR tics on the set bonus and bloodlust. 2005 isn't the most effective cap since it is only for one spell. It certainly has its uses but in 25's it is devalued a tad. Unless you think hitting 3049 is worth it to get another tic of HRain I suggest 1290 then mastery to the moon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFNK View Post
    If you have 4 pc T13 consider going to the 1290 breakpoint. This will give you additional HR tics on the set bonus and bloodlust. 2005 isn't the most effective cap since it is only for one spell. It certainly has its uses but in 25's it is devalued a tad. Unless you think hitting 3049 is worth it to get another tic of HRain I suggest 1290 then mastery to the moon.
    The correct breakpoint for a non goblin is 1267... not 1290