Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Avatar and Skull Banner lining up meshes really well and gives us quite a bit of burst. I just wish Recklessness would have a shorter cooldown, five minutes seems so archaic for a DPS Cooldown...

Quote Originally Posted by johnrockks View Post
    Avatar and Skull Banner lining up meshes really well and gives us quite a bit of burst. I just wish Recklessness would have a shorter cooldown, five minutes seems so archaic for a DPS Cooldown...
    Well, there is no point throwing skull banner without recklessness. With your 8-9% crit maybe you will gain a few thousand damage every other banner you put down.. It's a sad joke of an ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    The DPS 4pc will help out with Recklessness lining up with the banner and Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

"Overpower (Arms) Overpower has a 60% increased chance to be a critical strike."

from the beta patch notes front page.

Hurray!

10+ Year Old Account
    Deep Wounds now does physical damage(unless it's just another tooltip change);
    But if it's not does that mean it's affected by armor?

double-you tee eff blizz, stealth nerf to warriors, unless ferals already had their bleeds altered as well.
    Last edited by johnrockks; 2012-06-12 at 11:56 PM.

Bleeds have always been physical, but yes they do also ignore armor.

At 90 Deep Wounds as arms ticks for little more than 6-7k non crit with a heroic 5 man weapon, hardly a reason to make it suddenly affected by armor, I'm sure it's just a tooltip fix.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.