Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

My gear look ok for DS Heroics 20% nerfed?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alook/advanced

I wanted to go run through a few heroics just for the fact I'm bored. How's my gear look for tanking some of it? My main is a tank so not like I don't know the fights and cooldown usage.

I'm worried mainly about the 353 helm that WILL NEVER DROP ANYWHERE for me, ever.

Without a doubt, yep to put it simply.

yes.

10characters

Deleted
    I would gem blue sockets with stam+mastery for the fact that your hp is a little low but should be ok. Warrior tanks are a bit soft in DS it seems

For some of the really easy ones like morchok or even ultrax sure i guess, but mastery stacking isn't good since its pretty useless vs magic dmg. And with your trinkets you are horribly low on HP.

More then enough geared . My friend recently started playing again as a mutual friend of ours needed a tank. He has a handful of alts so he decided to use his warrior since that is what they needed most. At the time they were 6/8H and his gear was roughly less then 370 and he tanked 6/8H and within 2 weeks they went 8/8.

Just make sure you're block capped and that's all you need.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I went mastery to get to the block cap until I can get a helm to drop for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should probably run a couple of normal DS runs for better gear and try to get your 4pc before doing Heroic DS...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Depends who you're running with. A group (or pug?) of similarly geared people, you can probably do morchok. If is your guild, with mains and such, then probably the first 4-5 bosses.

i have a feeling you would fall over tanking yor'sahj

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't tank yorsahj. Hell, I won't even tank it on a 403il pally. And it's with a set group of alts whos mains are just as experienced as me so.

Deleted
    Yor'sahj is a joke with 20% nerf... grow some balls and go tank it, : )

Your gear looks horrible!

...go transmog it.

You are equipped with your pvp gear now so no clue what your pve gear looks like but all I can say tbh is go for CTC cap, then go all out stamina and it's gg. If you could aquire the TB trinket "mirror of broken images" it's even more gg since it's so freaking overpowered on pretty much every fight in DS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    You should probably run a couple of normal DS runs for better gear and try to get your 4pc before doing Heroic DS...
    eh if i know stormrage it's probably just 3/8 (or less), but it definitely would not hurt to get a 4pc set bonus.

I don't think it's entirely necessary, and if your groups are actually decent you wont be tanking yor'sahj anyway. But you should do what you can to have all of your slots equipped with 378+ gear.

If your talking about doing DS Heroics in the 377 PvP gear your using now, I do hope to God your joking.
    http://www.wow-heroes.com

Deleted
    No, just no o.O

Maybe with Blood Legion to cary to you, but now, nah :X

Quote Originally Posted by galook View Post
    I wouldn't tank yorsahj. Hell, I won't even tank it on a 403il pally. And it's with a set group of alts whos mains are just as experienced as me so.
    Yor'sahj is easy as a warrior. I actually found Zon'ozz a billion times harder in heroic.. the 4th and 6th stacks combined to the spell cleave hit like hell after black phases.

No u cant tank DS heroic in 377 pvp gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    It shows a pvp set, so i cant say.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably because this thread is 3 weeks old and got bumped yesterday by Hirv3s >.<

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)