Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    Was it a head injury?
    I explain about what happen to me and the condition it left me...............okay so just chill out!

---------- Post added 2012-05-10 at 06:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    WNYIRISHGUY always writes that way. He's addressed it before, he's messed up somehow.
    thank you but there are people who are racist and bigot and they have no ideal what it like.........

But back to this i pointed out in a few posting back that the US govt give massive amount of foreign aid to the poorest country and the govt are corrupt and these are the same place where we give aid and they will not give it to there people and let them suffer and the next thing you know these same foreigner that we provided aid to decided that " out govt is corrupt let get from american " and they come here and we welcome with open arm and they get needed assistance from state and federal program

And that my problem we give to the poorest country and there people can't get because of the corruption and that they figured come to america and we get you all the help you needed
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-05-10 at 10:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guy reminds me too much of Genn Greymane.

I still think the whole thing is sketch. There's not some part of the brain that contains solely the area for conjunctions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    thank you but there are people who are racist and bigot and they have no ideal what it like.........
    Jackie Chan WTF.gif?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know i notice.............there are some member who are ether or violating the MMO : Forum Rules & Guidelines because of there racist attitude toward me by violating these rules and i want the admin and mods to look into this because everyone have right to be a member "even a disabled member like myself"

And this type of abuse must stop because not only you violating the rules but your embarrassing this forum and the MMO community because i have disabled and non-disabled friend in the gaming community and i promoted this forum and they read from it so keep that in mind........thank you!

And i am not bad mouthing the admin or mods in anyway " they have a very hard jobs " to separated the good from the bad !
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-05-11 at 04:41 AM.

I'm confused how they are being racist to you? We don't know your race, they have said nothing race related, just that it is quite difficult to read what you write and to see what points you are trying to make. I don't disagree with them. I don't care if you are disabled or not, if people can't understand what you are trying to get across anyone is well within their rights on this forum to ask you to try to say it again in a way that they can understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    You know i notice.............there are some member who are ether or violating the MMO : Forum Rules & Guidelines because of there racist attitude toward me by violating these rules and i want the admin and mods to look into this because everyone have right to be a member "even a disabled member like myself"

And this type of abuse must stop because not only you violating the rules but your embarrassing this forum and the MMO community because i have disabled and non-disabled friend in the gaming community and i promoted this forum and they read from it so keep that in mind........thank you!
    Dude, you say you're disabled. I'm sorry, but how on Earth is that racist? I don't even know what race you are. No one is saying you don't belong here.

This is also derailing the thread, which is supposed to be about health care number declines.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!