Dragonwrath mage LF 7pm-10ish est raid/guild

Dragonwrath wielding mage, very proficient as both arcane and fire. Left WoW after the 2nd week of Dragonsoul to play Star Wars with majority of my guild. Had enough of the lightsabers and recently returned to WoW in preparation for MoP. Item level is only 395, however in the 2 weeks I did raid DS we went 2/8 heroic the 2nd week, and a meaningless server first normal Deathwing kill the first week. Firelands 6/7 heroic. Most of my t13 is raid finder unfortunately but I feel my ilvl does not currently reflect my skill level.

Quick Wrath highlights include 10 man and 25 Sarth 3D (got the plagued drake, failed immortal) and heroic Anub kill in ToC.

Mainly looking for a fun but also serious guild raiding around 7-10 eastern time. Im a solid helpful player, sim my mage alot, and constantly look for improvement in myself during progression attempts. I have a flair for cooldown management, I believe its what puts me above ur average "hardcore-casual" player. On the flip side I like to bring a semi-immature personality to raid. During trash you might get the witty one-liners out of me or maybe some sick joke involving sex with quad-amputees. I'm a laid back fun guy, impossible to offend, but can get serious real quick when its progression time.

Not looking for a 25 hour per week guild, 2-3 nights is perfect, 4 nights is ok as well.

Armory
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tumilly/simple

I can't really provide any meters since I havent been competitively raiding since back in December.
    Last edited by Cuztum; 2012-05-09 at 10:29 PM.

Short ...

Simple ...

&

To the point ...

Come join us for Mists of Pandaria and beyond!

<Duality>, 8/8 HM is now recruiting for our main raid. We converted to 25 man at the start of Dragon Soul and finished the tier US 56th.

We raid Wed., Thurs. and Mondays from 7:30PM to 11:30PM (Eastern). We are on Zul'jin Horde, a PvE server that runs on EST time zone with a Horde to Alliance ratio of 1:0.96 on a Chicago Datacenter.

This is a link to our logs on World of Logs:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/142619/

Please take a look to make sure you can compete with our current members before contacting us. Unlike most other 25 man guilds we main a very tight roster so all raiders and recruits see extensive raid oppurunities.

If you are interested or have any questions contact us at:

Main: Nostradamuz @ Zul'jin
    Real Id: wowemail0307@gmail.com

Main: Natura @ Zul'jin
    Real Id: beowoulf55@gmail.com

Main: Hightìmes (alt+0236) @ Zul'jin
    Real Id: justingillo@gmail.com

or

Apply at our website: http://duality-guild.enjin.com/

Current priority needs:
    Druid - Moonkin
    Priest - All specs
    Shaman - Ele, Resto
    Pally - Ret, Holy
    Hunter - Surv
    Mage - Legendary preferred

All 25 man raid spots are competitive to ensure that our raiders stay on top of their game and to ensure a high quality raid environment.

We are located on the PvP server Black Dragonflight.

Current raid times are:
    Wednesday 8pm-12am
    Thursday 8pm-12am
    Sunday 8pm-12am
    *All times are EST*

We were 6/7 HM FL, and we are currently 6/8 HM's in DS 25. We were progressing rapidly til we hit a few road bumps with people having RL issues and such which essentially halted our progression. Since then we have rebuilt and picked up where we left off, reaching third plate of Spine on our first night.

We distribute loot by means of the EPGP system, which rewards long term contribution to the guild but also provides less of a barrier to newer members to get gear. We understand that loot is easier to come by in this stage of the game, but we still reward loot fairly and evenly.

--Exceptional applicants of any class are always welcome--

All possible recruits should:
    - Have a thorough knowledge of their class and all specs
    - Be prepared to consistently play at a high level
    - Be able to fill out a proper guild application at www.rehabguild.com
    - Have a sense of humor (our raiders love to joke around! While we get serious when boss pulling is involved, we all love a good joke or two at the expense of each other)
    - Have fun while raiding. While we do take our progression very seriously, we all play this game to have fun. If you are going to get overly upset on wiping to a new boss a few times, this guild...and probably this game, are not right for you.

If interested, apply online at our previously mentioned website, or pm an officer in game.

Officers - Swift, Mondlevic

Hi Cuztum, (sweet name btw)

I just saw your thread and I thought I'd drop off a post plugging our guild.

H: Dirge -- Runetotem (US) is a hardcore 25man raiding guild on a central time zone server. Over the course of the last two expansions we have managed to build a strong guild that has performed well over these last few tiers of content. We're currently 8/8H and are recruiting players with heroic experience to join us in the farm content as we prepare for Mists in a few months. (To check out our progress, check out the first post on our site listed at the bottom of the post, it's a great graph which details our world and server ranking over the course of cataclysm.)

At this time we're openly recruiting, and we would love to talk to you a little more and find out some of your raiding experience. We're fairly laid back, and plan to enjoy a nice quiet wind down to the end of the expansion.

Let me know if you have any questions, and check out Dirgewow.guildlaunch.com if you're interested.

I won't bore you with the walls of text from these other guilds, but hopefully you'll check us out.

Thanks,
    Projob -- Recruiting officer and main tank for Dirge: Runetotem 8/8H

need a mage asap, go to gsguild . org