Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Maybe the gloves finally won't ruin the robe arms this time, but I can foresee clipping issues once again (gnome)

Quote Originally Posted by fohhee View Post
    gz, mage shoulder with 4 baby milk bottle on it, good job blizz
    Least it's not toilets like T11 & T12 for priests was.

Could they just leave the warrior alone in the first place? :/

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
    lol are you kidding warriors are the worst dps in pvp and in pve, there not as broken in pve as pvp but i suggest you play wow cos i dnt know what game your playing and what your smoking
    *cough* http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/ *cough* - Warriors are second on dps, QQ somewhere else

OT:
    I don't really like this tier, the shoulders and head seem... to detatched, too floaty without floating. I don't know..
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    Psshhh. Like I would actually bother reading a thread.

More new models for druids??! surely they've had their turn? what about giving mages a new model for a pet?

Mage tier is... okay I guess. I'm still looking forward to a new T5, you know: robe, normal cloth-like shoulders and hood; but this one feels like cloth at least, not leather like the previous T13...

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Could they just leave the warrior alone in the first place? :/

Wow warriors have seemed really clunky in wrath and cata (last time they flowed good was 1/2 way through BC, be it a flaw or on purpose). Rifts version of warrior seemed to flow a whole lot better.
    Last edited by Rexxr; 2012-05-10 at 01:39 PM.

Deleted
    mage Tier looks only ok for me atm, hope they will pimp it till MoP relase.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Account-Wide Reputation
    We don’t want to make reputation account-wide. We think that removes too much of the gameplay of having an alt. Harkening back to the blog, the goal is for players to feel free to play their alts. If you have a cool mount on character A, then that might be an issue. Being exalted on character A so that enchants are easier to buy doesn’t seem like the same issue. (What I mean is, it’s a short step from there to saying character A has better gear so you aren’t going to play B).

We can understand where the desire to have reputations function in this way stems from, however. For this reason faction rep is going to work a little differently in Mists of Pandaria and, we think, will feel better for players with multiple characters.

For all intents and purposes, assume that the game doesn't really understand the concept of a WoW license. The account-level achievement system will all be based on the Battle.net account and not each individual WoW license attached to it.

Will this affect reputations associated with mounts?
    The best answer right now is we're not sure. We're still discussing some of these details and honestly haven't drawn final conclusions as of yet. So just keep that in mind as you read on.

For Ramkahen, you'll probably just need to buy the mount once by gaining the necessary reputation on one character, in order to unlock it for all characters on your Battle.net account. The challenge comes with the city mounts. If I have a dwarf today, I have to get Exalted Darnassus to buy a nightsaber. But if the nightsabers become account level, then I should probably just make a night elf rather than grind exalted on the dwarf. If that doesn't feel right, we could "fix it" by making the city mounts non-account level. Or we could let them be account level, but make you require the appropriate reputation to use them. If we did THAT, then it might make sense for all faction mounts to require a rep.

But again, the simple answer is we’re not sure yet. I left out your question about reputation-based titles because we don't have an answer as of yet. I guess you could say that also falls within the "we're not sure" category at this stage.(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Account-Wide Achievements
    Let’s consider Loremaster of Kalimdor.

• Character A completes Ashenvale Quests for a toast and 10 points.
    • If Character B then completes Ashenvale Quests, they will get the toast, but not 10 more points. (It is NOT a new achievement for the account.)
    • If Character B then completes Felwood Quests, he gets a toast and 10 points. (It is a new achievement for the account.)
    • If Character A never completes Felwood Quests, he will not get a toast, but the achievement will show that the account has the achievement. (It is NOT a new achievement for the account.)
    • Loremaster of Kalimdor is a meta achievement, so it is account only. If we assume that Character A complete half of the Kalimdor quest achievements and Character B completes the other half, then Loremaster of Kalimdor will give a toast for whichever character is logged on at the time. The account will get 10 points.
    • Any new characters will continue to get toasts (but not points) for doing Felwood Quests or whatever, but . No character on that account will ever see a toast for Loremaster of Kalimdor again.

This sounds more confusing than it is. In the Achiement UI, you will see normal achievements (which are now shared) and account-only achievements, which use a different color and symbol to indicate that you can only get them once. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Im confused, are the achivemenst and mounts gonna be account wide or battle net wide?

Quote Originally Posted by Nephy View Post
    Blue Posts
    Account-Wide Reputation
    For all intents and purposes, assume that the game doesn't really understand the concept of a WoW license. The account-level achievement system will all be based on the Battle.net account and not each individual WoW license attached to it.
    Im confused, are the achivemenst and mounts gonna be account wide or battle net wide?
    Jeez Nephy you really need to quote the whole blog?

Anyway, achieves are going to be battle net wide.

Mounts are still too much of a work in progress to outright call it either way. It looks like mounts are going to be a very mixed bag... some battle net wide maybe and some requiring rep to unlock.

Loremaster of Kalimdor is a meta achievement, so it is account only.
    Also seems like Meta achieves are account only... but maybe I read that wrong. I'm really not understanding how Metas are not battle net wide if their sub achievements are, but that is what's implied.
    Last edited by risingforce; 2012-05-10 at 03:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, so we're getting stuck with a repeat of the Therazane faction. I really miss Sons of Hodir...
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Im sorry im not that good at quoting, took me forever just to trim down to that but ty for the answers

Battlenet wide sounds awsome tho, for the ones like me who are an altoholic with more than 1 acc...

Deleted
    The VIDEO doesn't work!

Completely off topic, but dear god does that first TCG art (with the tauren, troll and blood elf) have the worst anatomy. Who decided that was worth putting on a card?
    Last edited by Schaden; 2012-05-10 at 08:48 PM.

Deleted
    My immediate thought when I saw the Mage tier was... "CAUSE BABY YOU'RE A FIIIIIIIIIIIIIREWORK" I do like it though xD

WTF is this! another ugly tire gear i'm going to gladly trasnmog

Exclamation Quslyburgers!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
    lol are you kidding warriors are the worst dps in pvp and in pve, there not as broken in pve as pvp but i suggest you play wow cos i dnt know what game your playing and what your smoking
    I started playing warrior in cata just because i had never tried it before.. I had no clue how to play, but a few month later i was the top dps in every group i joined, I can now burst 45-50k on Ultra Hc. So my question for you is how i can turn something you are calling "Under Powered" into something that is "Over Powered"? And I am maybe the biggest wow noob there is..

And btw, if u are struggling with your DPS... Use spellflash or whatever...