Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Malaysian Mother Beating Her 8-Month Old Helpless Baby

The internet found those f**king kids who kill that man with a hammer, they found those guys who tossed that dog off a bridge, that bitch who killed that cat by stepping on it with high-heels, and they have found countless other people doing f**ked up things. I give a call to anyone who is good at that shit, to find this bitch, and bring her to justice. This world has enough worthless, pathetic, waste of flesh, living in it. Dead serious question: Can someone find her, and beat the shit out of her, then toss her in front of a police station?

Do what you will with it. Share the video, do whatever. I'm just very disgusted right now. My faith in humanity depletes by the minute.
    Last edited by Synros; 2012-05-10 at 07:26 AM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    Despicable but not new. You shouldn't let it get to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology - the Republican 4G Network.

15+ Year Old Account
    lucky your not one of my kids then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eriseis View Post
    Despicable but not new. You shouldn't let it get to you.
    Forgive me for being a moralf*g. But doing nothing is why Humanity is so far behind in its evolution as a species.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    lucky your not one of my kids then.

Really, really and I mean really inappropriate. You are either a sick person or trolling, I hope the latter.

I really don't get how people can do this. I am not a soft person, but even when being granted let's say a million dollar I could not bare to hurt (helpless) kids or animals or whatever. Hurt it on purpose and have no feel of regret, sickening..

Oh wow, I'm Malaysian and what was going on was she was trying to get to baby to stop crying, she said "Diam lah bodoh" which means "Shut up stupid" and the girl filming it was saying "Ira (her name) stop this, don't do this" that was only the first part, I could only bare watching the first part cause it made me sick. Though the whole time I was wondering why the girl filming the video didn't even attempt to stop her to pull her away from the baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    Forgive me for being a moralf*g. But doing nothing is why Humanity is so far behind in its evolution as a species.
    Complaining on the internet is inaction as well. Look, there's the natural feeling of frustration or disapproval or what have you and there's "My faith in humanity depletes by the minute." Look, I actually grew up in the most dangerous area in the Western Hemisphere, I've lived through pretty batshit examples of the lower end of humanity. I'm just pointing out that whatever feeling that may prompt a statement such as "My faith in humanity depletes by the minute." is not too healthy and you have to accept that there's shit going on and focus whatever vitriol you may have into action if you actually care about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Complaining on the internet is inaction as well. Look, there's the natural feeling of frustration or disapproval or what have you and there's "My faith in humanity depletes by the minute." Look, I actually grew up in the most dangerous area in the Western Hemisphere, I've lived through pretty batshit examples of the lower end of humanity. I'm just pointing out that whatever feeling that may prompt a statement such as "My faith in humanity depletes by the minute." is not too healthy and you have to accept that there's shit going on and focus whatever vitriol you may have into action if you actually care about it.

I think making this thread, and sharing it with people classifies as "taking action". I can't go and door on this person's door, knock her out, and drag her ass to the police station, cause I don't know where she live. Otherwise, I would gladly do so if I did. But I can bring this to everyone's attention. Which is what I am doing, instead of watching that original video, and saying, "Well shit, sucks for that kid".

And yes, I can say "My faith in Humanity depletes by the minute" because it does. I see people kill each other over petty things, everyday. People kill each other over skin color, simple disagreements, drugs and money. I live in Vancouver, and everyday I walk past East Hastings. I see at least 1-5 people shooting up, 1-3 people selling drugs, and dozens of people fucked out of their minds. And for what? Because they blame everyone but themselves, for their problems, and act violently about it. 4 years ago, someone I know didn't get along well with this one girl. She just doesn't like this chicks attitude, and chooses not to hang out with her. Well guess what, little miss bitchy here, her father is in a gang, and got her daddy to put a hit out on my friend. Just because they didn't see eye to eye. We literally had to go to the father, and explain what was really going on for it to get called off.

That is why I have no faith in humanity. Because, out of EVERY species on this planet, Humans are the only ones that kill each other over bullshit reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think making this thread, and sharing it with people classifies as "taking action". I can't go and door on this person's door, knock her out, and drag her ass to the police station, cause I don't know where she live. Otherwise, I would gladly do so if I did. But I can bring this to everyone's attention. Which is what I am doing, instead of watching that original video, and saying, "Well shit, sucks for that kid".

And yes, I can say "My faith in Humanity depletes by the minute" because it does. I see people kill each other over petty things, everyday. People kill each other over skin color, simple disagreements, drugs and money. I live in Vancouver, and everyday I walk past East Hastings. I see at least 1-5 people shooting up, 1-3 people selling drugs, and dozens of people fucked out of their minds. And for what? Because they blame everyone but themselves, for their problems, and act violently about it. 4 years ago, someone I know didn't get along well with this one girl. She just doesn't like this chicks attitude, and chooses not to hang out with her. Well guess what, little miss bitchy here, her father is in a gang, and got her daddy to put a hit out on my friend. Just because they didn't see eye to eye. We literally had to go to the father, and explain what was really going on for it to get called off.

That is why I have no faith in humanity. Because, out of EVERY species on this planet, Humans are the only ones that kill each other over bullshit reasons.
    That's because we're sentient enough to have bullshit reasons. There's instances of shitty-ness but there's instances of good deeds too is it zero-sum or leaning one way or the other? Who knows. Particularly when the world is so interconnected and a lot of social phenomena we considered gone is becoming prominent from the mere fact that we're barely finding out about it.

Delving on the negative can be damaging emotionally.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's because we're sentient enough to have bullshit reasons. There's instances of shitty-ness but there's instances of good deeds too is it zero-sum or leaning one way or the other? Who knows. Particularly when the world is so interconnected and a lot of social phenomena we considered gone is becoming prominent from the mere fact that we're barely finding out about it.

Delving on the negative can be damaging emotionally.
    I do recognize when good deeds are done, and commend them. But the negatives far out way the positives.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are nutcase mothers and dads in every country on earth. It is an equal ammount of sad as it is unavoidable.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do recognize when good deeds are done, and commend them. But the negatives far out way the positives.
    They make more money too. Sadly, bad deeds are amplified because they have more emotional impact and attract more views.

meh i had the crap beaten out of me when i was a kid ... what it taught me was this is stupid crap you dont do why because this is what will happen ... granted there are exception for children too young that dont have full control over there functions or actions ...

I don't know how it happened but somehow this thread lead to me watching 3 guys one hammer... I'm about to puke and my day is ruined

Liking something on Facebook and youtube-based vigilantism do not make you an activist or the world a better place for that matter. At best, they make you delude yourself. In fact, I think, vigilantism is one of the most detrimental things to do in a society.
    Here in Germany, you read from some mother killing her own child every week by the way. Hurray Malaysia!
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

15+ Year Old Account
    I never got even a slap and I turned out just fine. Hitting a child or for that matter any person is desipicable.
    Now I dont think parents that are spanking their kids in general are not loving them, they just happen to be missinformed/uneducated or simply not knowing how to raise one.
    Either way it should never happen.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flextt View Post
    Liking something on Facebook and youtube-based vigilantism do not make you an activist or the world a better place for that matter. At best, they make you delude yourself. In fact, I think, vigilantism is one of the most detrimental things to do in a society.
    Here in Germany, you read from some mother killing her own child every week by the way. Hurray Malaysia!
    w/e, still better then doing nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    w/e, still better then doing nothing.
    But you can't go into mob rule and vigilantism. People exaggerate on the severity something deserves. Vigilantism can become justified animalistic response.

Yes lets share the video and spread the word im sure this is going to do something /sarcasm...........

Nothing you can do about it, same with that Kony shite everybody was banging on about.

Shit happens a lot worse than this all over the world every second. I don't see what makes this so special.

You do realise this kind of crap happens all the time all over the world, right? Like, right now this is probably happening in 12 different places on Earth as I write this. Just because some idiot braindead spectator decided to film it for a change doesn't suddenly make this a new and world-shattering drama. Humans are kind of a fucked up species. This shouldn't be new information to people. And if it is I'd love to borrow your innocence for a day to see how you percieve the world at large.

Yes, ignoring this is a problem. Not standing up against injustices in the world is a surefire way to end up with a horrible world (imagine if the Crusades were never fought against, or Nazism, tyranny and slavery, throughout history), but to think you're making a single fuck of difference by posting a video of this, is folly. And the fact you think telling people to adopt mob mentality and BEAT this woman for what she did? That reeks of immaturity and an underdeveloped compass of moral justice. 'Eye for an eye' has NEVER worked well for anybody. And the fact that that is still people's default position of personal morality speaks volumes more about the problems of society and human evolution than this video ever would.