Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by u9k13tjc View Post
    Whats wrong with inconsistent dps? really? Have we really desended into the mentality that everything has to be capable of being modelled and mapped out and reduced to a level line on a dps graph? Why should theorycrafting and simming trump fun...I think you've nailed it right there with why WoW is increasingly boring. Its not playing a game, its learning a script you recite over and over again ad nauseum.
    class balance is the reason why a large amount of inconsistency is not a good thing. class balance means a great deal to the community/subscribers. That's just being realistic. If class balance didn't matter people wouldn't constantly QQ on the forums about nerfs and buffs.

I personally enjoy knowing what i did right/wrong in my rotation to fix it in the future. To do a certain amount of dps on a raid boss, and then come back the next week and do a substantially lower/greater amount, there is no way of determining whether you played better/worse or you just got really good RNG, doesn't really sound like a legitimate basis to build a class on.
    Last edited by Skyepic; 2012-05-15 at 01:44 PM.

Change is part of the game, compared to other classes there hasn't been anything to radical for druids (but that is subjective anyways) as compared to Paladins or even Warlocks. Take it with a grain of salt, when it is final and over you may like the changes or may not, but it will still be the decision of the developer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm super excited for these armored forms TBH. I get sick of the lack of customization on my kitty

Deleted
    To every player that still can't understand what those armors are supposed to be:

You will see them only for 30 sec every 3 min -> those are the gfx effect of Incarnation
    You WON'T see a different armor based on your gear -> no more customization for your kitty.

Armored Moonkin form is the worst looking model I have ever seen on wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Armored Moonkin form is the worst looking model I have ever seen on wow.
    good thing i don't PvP so i'll never use/see it . And i plan on using glyph of stars anyway, my moonkin needed to go on a diet.

Can we talk about the moonkin crotch guard for a second? Or how the armor gives moonkins an extra toe on each foot? The shoulders + helm look ok, but the rest is just super silly.

Definitely going with FoN for that tier of talents lol.

Deleted
    I just knew it that they'd just slap on the new, high poly armor on the low poly moonkin model. Looks terrible. Would be nice if they focused on the things people have been asking for (ie update on the bloody moonkin model!!) instead of the new things for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by columbusjones View Post
    Can we talk about the moonkin crotch guard for a second? Or how the armor gives moonkins an extra toe on each foot? The shoulders + helm look ok, but the rest is just super silly.

Definitely going with FoN for that tier of talents lol.
    Crotch guard makes you immune to Marrowgar Bone Spikes and abilities of the same manner

What you mean by class balance is homogenisation and playing a spreadsheet.

If rotations were more random, and boss mechanics were more random, then they player would have to react to changing circumstances and skill becomes a big factor. you then take the best players at the game, not the ones who crunch spreadsheets.

OT - Moonkin is about the only incarnation armour I like, though I agree the belly/crotch plate needs to go.
    If that were the case there would be no such thing as the "best players at the game" or good/bad players. It would just come down to who got the luckiest RNG at a specific time. That's an awful system, don't know how many other ways i can say that before it becomes understandable. Too much "random" = too much unpredictability which just leads to frustration when situation X and situation Y happen in a way that renders the scenario unsurvivable regardless of how you "react" to it. Unless you're just really naive you're asking for something that's impossible to exist due to logic and reality.

Edit: rephrased - It CAN exist but not to a point where it would be enjoyable to approximately 10 million people/subscribers.
    Last edited by Skyepic; 2012-05-18 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bashastick View Post
    they should give incarnation (cat) a new actionbar. Or at least allow macros to function with incarnation as a modifier.
    Why? You should have Ravage and Stealth bound already. The only thing Incarnation does is make them usable, that and the stun, all of which should already be bound.

glad you speak for everyone, wish I'd managed to contact 10million players to get their opinion before posting, I'd like to congratulate you for being able to bend the space time continuum to your every whim, though I'd still waiting for your call.....

And no, what it woudl mean is the best players are the ones who can react which takes skill, not the ones who can dance best which its just following a script.

its perfectly possible...its what happens in pvp all the time....and it can happen quite easliy. just because it is beyond your understanding is not my problem, and does not mean its impossible to exist due to logic and reality....rather grandoise and total bullshit statement on your part.
    lol what? We're talking PvE here you can't just randomly compare it to PvP. They are 2 completely different scenarios. A computer generated AI boss compared to an actual person. That holds no legitimate ground in this discussion. You can't debate about Mcdonalds and then be like "oh yeah well this happens all the time at Burger King!". Makes no sense.

As for speaking for everyone. I'm not, I'm speaking for the majority in which you really don't need to "bend the space time continuum" to know where the majority stands on aspects of the game.